Community Weapon Tier List

#41localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:46:03 AM
I saw a list earlier that had the demon's spear at like C but so far that's the only thing I just strongly disagree with.
#42RPGNinja123Posted 1/9/2013 8:53:38 AM(edited)
moodyjm2 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
The only tiers you need are human skill

Some people find it hard to grasp that idea. Hence we have lists to keep everyone happy lol

Naw lists never keep anyone happy, it just makes for perpetual arguing. Like I don't agree with anyone's list so far. But that reason is obvious.

What is your fav weapon RPG? Most of us here are known for 1 or 2.

That is the thing I try too many weapons all the time, I can't stick with just one lol. Like I know you like the MLGS and such and people are known for spears but I don't believe in restricting yourself one weapon.

And skill just changes everything in my mind because in other games you could be absolutely HORRIBLE at a game but they had clear weapon tiers just because it is so undeniable. I can't say the same about this game. As long as a weapon does decent damage and it is not tedious to kill someone (like with a Broken Sword Hilt) then skill wins every single time.

Just another reason why this game is so wonderful. It is like a broken record but the newer people always think I am trolling when I say "there is no best weapon" but it is really is the truth. It is just the weapon you are the most efficient with that might be the "best" for you.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#43moodyjm2Posted 1/9/2013 8:56:52 AM
localizedfreedo posted...
I saw a list earlier that had the demon's spear at like C but so far that's the only thing I just strongly disagree with.

That was mine, I explained the reasoning but I'm not dead-set on that ranking. I don't have enough experience using it or against it to be totally sure.

What I am sure of is that MLGS is def A. I'm glad Dex put Chaos Blade in the same grouping as the other Katanas. That always gets me in a frenzy haha.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
#44anand_ak89Posted 1/9/2013 9:03:05 AM
moodyjm2 posted...

That was mine, I explained the reasoning but I'm not dead-set on that ranking. I don't have enough experience using it or against it to be totally sure.

What I am sure of is that MLGS is def A. I'm glad Dex put Chaos Blade in the same grouping as the other Katanas. That always gets me in a frenzy haha.

I don't like it above uchi or iaito but whatever. People have their preference I just won't make the same mistake again of dissing it on ps3 forum lol.
#45localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:10:00 AM
moodyjm2 posted...

The Demon's Spear is worse than the other spears tbh, but it's reach is the longest in the game. There's something to be said for that that I believe puts it higher than C.
#46anand_ak89Posted 1/9/2013 9:44:47 AM(edited)
RPGNinja123 posted...
moodyjm2 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
The only tiers you need are human skill

Some people find it hard to grasp that idea. Hence we have lists to keep everyone happy lol

Naw lists never keep anyone happy, it just makes for perpetual arguing. Like I don't agree with anyone's list so far. But that reason is obvious.

What is your fav weapon RPG? Most of us here are known for 1 or 2.

That is the thing I try too many weapons all the time, I can't stick with just one lol. Like I know you like the MLGS and such and people are known for spears but I don't believe in restricting yourself one weapon.

And skill just changes everything in my mind because in other games you could be absolutely HORRIBLE at a game but they had clear weapon tiers just because it is so undeniable. I can't say the same about this game. As long as a weapon does decent damage and it is not tedious to kill someone (like with a Broken Sword Hilt) then skill wins every single time.

Just another reason why this game is so wonderful. It is like a broken record but the newer people always think I am trolling when I say "there is no best weapon" but it is really is the truth. It is just the weapon you are the most efficient with that might be the "best" for you.

In short its composite bow, if you were still wondering :p

(Edit: he is just a bit shy to say it)
#47SethrothaurionPosted 1/9/2013 9:51:09 AM
I'm still waiting for a significant reason why the MLBH has just unanimously been voted as the best weapon EVAH.
---
XBL: DaiHaj
#48TheDarkone21Posted 1/9/2013 9:59:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:01:02 AM
Sethrothaurion posted...
I'm still waiting for a significant reason why the MLBH has just unanimously been voted as the best weapon EVAH.

It just is.
#50anand_ak89Posted 1/9/2013 10:04:54 AM
Sethrothaurion posted...

It just is.

It's magical and it reaches out to everyones hearts.