hungar games 1/12

#1finalpope420Posted 1/9/2013 2:49:07 PM(edited)
I will be hosting hungar games this Saturday. In the recent community poll this was the most popular and after a lot of brain storming the final details and rules are now in place.

SL125
Rules: participants will fight with the weapons dropped by the host and only those weapons.
We will all be naked except for a head piece of choice.
Nothing in the off hand.
No spells, miracles, or pyromancies
Weapons dropped will be anything from +15, fire, lightning, etc. (I will not be dropping unupgraded weapons, do to having to downgrade every weapon I have and the time it takes).

Rules 2: a loyds talisman will signify it is time to grab one of the dropped weapons. Both participants have time to equip said weapon and the duel does NOT begin unrolled both fighters have equiped and bowed.
You may use any rings of choice (except hornets) and any items other than humanity, divine blessings, and mushrooms (humanity may only be used to heal between fights).

Rules 3: no healing, chainstabbing, BS fishing. Be respectful and have fun.
If at any point the fights are ending too quickly we may all throw on the pyromancer starting gear or the plack shield.
NO buffs.
7pm est time (subject to change)
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#2the_curatorPosted 1/9/2013 2:21:41 PM
Sorry to be that guy but no buffs would make this nice too.
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#3giantsirslayerPosted 1/9/2013 2:21:43 PM
Sound fun lol
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#4anand_ak89Posted 1/9/2013 2:23:19 PM
Well do i even need to post this? I have done it so many times you are probably expecting this lol. You probably have work anyways, but would be nice to start earlier than last time.
#5finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:31:57 PM
@curator you're right, I wasn't even thinking do to some of the weapons being elemental and unbuffable.

@anand I will do my very best
---
#6NBExoPosted 1/9/2013 2:39:40 PM
Wouldnt the no buff thing go unsaid anyway since you can only use the weapons that the host drops and talismans,pyrogloves,and catalysts are weapons

also in the in the off chance that the host will be dropping bows or crossbows is there a restriction in ammo?
---
GT NightBladeExo
#7TheDarkone21Posted 1/9/2013 2:45:19 PM
Dude I totally want in on this. If I can figure out how to steal wifi by Saturday then count me in.

Also, if I do figure it out, don't tell my wife. We already had a fight about how stealing is bad.
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#8finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:48:16 PM
NBExo posted...
Wouldnt the no buff thing go unsaid anyway since you can only use the weapons that the host drops and talismans,pyrogloves,and catalysts are weapons

also in the in the off chance that the host will be dropping bows or crossbows is there a restriction in ammo?

Yes but there are still resins. And no restriction on ammo
---
#9beggargirlPosted 1/9/2013 3:05:14 PM
Yay! I might be free later saturday night. I hope I don't miss it.

The offer still stands for me to drop you a bunch of junk if you are online tonight.
#10finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:10:17 PM
beggargirl posted...
Yay! I might be free later saturday night. I hope I don't miss it.

The offer still stands for me to drop you a bunch of junk if you are online tonight.

I'll more than likely take you up on that just for some giggles at the event :P. Just message me when you see me on tonight
---