hungar games 1/12

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. hungar games 1/12
3 years ago#171
You know this event is good because it is reforming former gankers!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
3 years ago#172
Be there shortly hopefully
3 years ago#173
My bad for stun locking you GiantSir Slayer. It's so easy I didn't realize it until it was to late. At least I didn't kill you when you were stunned though...
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
3 years ago#174
Yeah havent been in in quite some time and I am sure martian is doing his best. If someone would like to volunteer to host and do with whatever weapons you have, let us know too.

Good thing I am hanging out with the lady so i dont mind the wait at all. We finished one bottle of wine already and eating cheese. This is how french aristocrats play dark souls i imagine
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
3 years ago#175
the_curator posted...
Yeah havent been in in quite some time and I am sure martian is doing his best. If someone would like to volunteer to host and do with whatever weapons you have, let us know too.

Good thing I am hanging out with the lady so i dont mind the wait at all. We finished one bottle of wine already and eating cheese. This is how french aristocrats play dark souls i imagine

Equally fun invading though
Who run Bartertown?
3 years ago#176
J28Shammgod posted...
the_curator posted...

Yeah been invading lots of third parties but I black crystal out unless they engage me
3 years ago#177
the_curator posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
the_curator posted...

Yeah been invading lots of third parties but I black crystal out unless they engage me

I'm using Dicklord. So he just attacks. It's in his blood.
Who run Bartertown?
3 years ago#178
kingnahum17 posted...
My bad for stun locking you GiantSir Slayer. It's so easy I didn't realize it until it was to late. At least I didn't kill you when you were stunned though...

A fly could satin lock us lol NP having fun is what we do here lol
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
3 years ago#179
giantsirslayer posted...
kingnahum17 posted...

A fly could satin lock us lol NP having fun is what we do here lol

Lol, I was guilty of this too. Poor giantsirslayer.

It must be karma, since they call you Mr. Stunlocker haha
GT: Spiras Guardian
Check out my art: pureverve.deviantart.com
3 years ago#180
got ganked. killed the phantom but the host got me because of one mistake. be careful. will not post the GT but it is related to the word dragon
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. hungar games 1/12

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived