hungar games 1/12

#171RPGNinja123Posted 1/12/2013 7:05:15 PM
You know this event is good because it is reforming former gankers!
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#172beggargirlPosted 1/12/2013 7:05:43 PM
Be there shortly hopefully
#173kingnahum17Posted 1/12/2013 7:09:11 PM
My bad for stun locking you GiantSir Slayer. It's so easy I didn't realize it until it was to late. At least I didn't kill you when you were stunned though...
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#174the_curatorPosted 1/12/2013 7:09:14 PM
Yeah havent been in in quite some time and I am sure martian is doing his best. If someone would like to volunteer to host and do with whatever weapons you have, let us know too.

Good thing I am hanging out with the lady so i dont mind the wait at all. We finished one bottle of wine already and eating cheese. This is how french aristocrats play dark souls i imagine
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#175J28ShammgodPosted 1/12/2013 7:10:50 PM
the_curator posted...
Yeah havent been in in quite some time and I am sure martian is doing his best. If someone would like to volunteer to host and do with whatever weapons you have, let us know too.

Good thing I am hanging out with the lady so i dont mind the wait at all. We finished one bottle of wine already and eating cheese. This is how french aristocrats play dark souls i imagine

Equally fun invading though
---
Who run Bartertown?
#176the_curatorPosted 1/12/2013 7:12:02 PM
J28Shammgod posted...
the_curator posted...

Yeah been invading lots of third parties but I black crystal out unless they engage me
---
#177J28ShammgodPosted 1/12/2013 7:14:11 PM
the_curator posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
the_curator posted...

Yeah been invading lots of third parties but I black crystal out unless they engage me

I'm using Dicklord. So he just attacks. It's in his blood.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#178giantsirslayerPosted 1/12/2013 7:16:27 PM
kingnahum17 posted...
My bad for stun locking you GiantSir Slayer. It's so easy I didn't realize it until it was to late. At least I didn't kill you when you were stunned though...

A fly could satin lock us lol NP having fun is what we do here lol
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#179SpirasGuardianPosted 1/12/2013 7:19:53 PM
giantsirslayer posted...
kingnahum17 posted...

A fly could satin lock us lol NP having fun is what we do here lol

Lol, I was guilty of this too. Poor giantsirslayer.

It must be karma, since they call you Mr. Stunlocker haha
---
GT: Spiras Guardian
Check out my art: pureverve.deviantart.com
#180the_curatorPosted 1/12/2013 7:20:56 PM
got ganked. killed the phantom but the host got me because of one mistake. be careful. will not post the GT but it is related to the word dragon
---