hungar games 1/12

#191finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 8:41:57 PM
the_curator posted...
kingnahum17 posted...
finalpope420 posted...
They have to stalk the boards that's the only thing I can think of

Well duh. Thats why you were going to message all of us for the next event to avoid this.

You could also post a topic, Say the rules in the topic, but not the time. Post your GT and tell people to friend you. You can cross reference our GTs to see if we're part of the board then accept as friends. Sens us a massage with the date and time.

A lot less gankers are likely this way.

That is a good idea but puts a lot of work on martian's account. Maybe we could all pitch in to help or just deal with the gankers

Naw I'll bite the bullet and just send a message with the time and location over xbox live. You all will just have to list you're GTs here
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#192Necro_SlainPosted 1/12/2013 8:48:08 PM
CelloPunk
HF Logic
InventedThread
Luiz Tiago RS
All ganking scum. The first two ganked me, then "1v1'd" me. I didn't trust this and so just destroyed them with sime quick and easy backstabs. Then I get message saying I need to learn how to duel properly....
---
Number of people who think I'm awesome: 26
#193the_curatorPosted 1/12/2013 8:50:13 PM
keep killing those ganking scum and they keep coming. One just went up the stairs and forgot about the harpies and died.
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#194kingnahum17Posted 1/12/2013 8:56:57 PM(edited)
the_curator posted...
kingnahum17 posted...
finalpope420 posted...
They have to stalk the boards that's the only thing I can think of

Well duh. Thats why you were going to message all of us for the next event to avoid this.

You could also post a topic, Say the rules in the topic, but not the time. Post your GT and tell people to friend you. You can cross reference our GTs to see if we're part of the board then accept as friends. Sens us a massage with the date and time.

A lot less gankers are likely this way.

That is a good idea but puts a lot of work on martian's account. Maybe we could all pitch in to help or just deal with the gankers

Yeah I was thinking that. Maybe he could send it to a few people and have them send to a few others and so on. Hopefully nobody is a traitor and lets the gankers know. Perhaps if XBL has some way to classify friends we could make a GameFAQs tab.

Btw, there are some people having a small tourney in the same area. I've got summoned to them a couple times so far. Terrible players might I mention. Not going to post a GT because of the last sentence, but yeah. If you see a red phantom it's probably not a bunch of gankers.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#195IRON-SWANPosted 1/12/2013 8:57:09 PM
Out of blossoms and humanity so I'm taking my leave, gg everyone . Thanks for putting this together martian its been awesome . That bpw fight with spiras was hilarious once we ran out of arrows . I think his own dung pies killed him lol
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666
#196kingnahum17Posted 1/12/2013 9:00:02 PM(edited)
You should do a catalyst match. No magic allowed, of course. That would be hilarious. All R2s (which you can attack with).

Make sure I'm there for it if you do. I definitely want to watch it.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
#197giantsirslayerPosted 1/12/2013 9:00:56 PM
Sorry beggar sorry bowdown and curator I wuv u guys lol gg ...I hate the shield lol
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#198kingnahum17Posted 1/12/2013 9:02:32 PM
We just had another case of ganker slaughter. The blood can be cleaned up after the match.
---
#199SpirasGuardianPosted 1/12/2013 9:07:11 PM
IRON-SWAN posted...
Out of blossoms and humanity so I'm taking my leave, gg everyone . Thanks for putting this together martian its been awesome . That bpw fight with spiras was hilarious once we ran out of arrows . I think his own dung pies killed him lol

Lol yeah they did damn it haha.

I have to say out of the 10 or so fights I've had tonight in the Hungar Games the whip duel double K.O. was my favorite haha. intense.
---
GT: Spiras Guardian
Check out my art: pureverve.deviantart.com
#200Cvdf3Posted 1/12/2013 9:17:11 PM
:(
wish I had the 360v too... You guys always have some cool community stuff going on (I always see the topic in the top list anyway). Most of the good players have left on PS3 and even then all we have still is a few fight club chats.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.