hungar games 1/12

#21J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 6:06:02 PM
You should have a white phantom, nude female character as the card girl like in a boxing match throw the talisman to start the fight.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#22finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:07:45 PM
J28Shammgod posted...
You should have a white phantom, nude female character as the card girl like in a boxing match throw the talisman to start the fight.

Lol this makes so much sense, but if I do that it takes up a summon slot :(
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#23the_curatorPosted 1/9/2013 6:09:59 PM
J28Shammgod posted...

LOL! She should wear the balder leggings and slow walk around!
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#24J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 6:26:27 PM
finalpope420 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

Lol this makes so much sense, but if I do that it takes up a summon slot :(

GreenMartian,you should just do then. I say yes to balder leggings.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#25pjcamperPosted 1/9/2013 6:26:49 PM
This really looks fun. I would love to see the stats people put together for it (after the games, of course). I'm assuming you'll drop boss soul weapons and others like MLGS, not just elemental upgrades to regular weapons, correct?

I have some builds I'm not using with upgraded and boss soul weapons, if you need some.
#26finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:51:03 PM
pjcamper posted...
This really looks fun. I would love to see the stats people put together for it (after the games, of course). I'm assuming you'll drop boss soul weapons and others like MLGS, not just elemental upgrades to regular weapons, correct?

I have some builds I'm not using with upgraded and boss soul weapons, if you need some.

Well I'm going to try and drop just weapons any build can use so not everyone has to run a quality build.

@j28, whom can we get to play that role though?
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#27J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 7:02:05 PM
finalpope420 posted...
pjcamper posted...

Well I'm going to try and drop just weapons any build can use so not everyone has to run a quality build.

@j28, whom can we get to play that role though?

In the painted world right? I think my sorcerer can host. She can
---
Who run Bartertown?
#28J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 7:09:24 PM
Honestly though, I'd be better suited running my Dicklord build in full gear invading to try to keep gankers at bay. I'm game for whatever though.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#29Necro_SlainPosted 1/9/2013 7:13:17 PM
Now when you say headpiece, is that any and all? Or just poiseless ones? Cause this sounds quite fun.
---
Number of people who think I'm awesome: 26
#30the_curatorPosted 1/9/2013 7:17:30 PM
Necro_Slain posted...
Now when you say headpiece, is that any and all? Or just poiseless ones? Cause this sounds quite fun.

Imho any would be fine. If people wanna havel it out fine but I know that I'm going for funny headpiece more than anything, since this is supposed to be fun and not really about winning.
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88