hungar games 1/12

#31finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:21:29 PM
the_curator posted...
Necro_Slain posted...
Now when you say headpiece, is that any and all? Or just poiseless ones? Cause this sounds quite fun.

Imho any would be fine. If people wanna havel it out fine but I know that I'm going for funny headpiece more than anything, since this is supposed to be fun and not really about winning.

Yeah exactly what curator said, do as you wish
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#32Necro_SlainPosted 1/9/2013 8:41:03 PM
finalpope420 posted...
the_curator posted...
Necro_Slain posted...
Now when you say headpiece, is that any and all? Or just poiseless ones? Cause this sounds quite fun.

Imho any would be fine. If people wanna havel it out fine but I know that I'm going for funny headpiece more than anything, since this is supposed to be fun and not really about winning.

Bloated Sorcerer Head it is then! I was just asking because I like to switch it up mid battle and it may or may not have poise depending...
---
Number of people who think I'm awesome: 26
#33WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 1/9/2013 9:52:26 PM
Necro_Slain posted...
finalpope420 posted...
the_curator posted...
Necro_Slain posted...

Bloated Sorcerer Head it is then! I was just asking because I like to switch it up mid battle and it may or may not have poise depending...

What about dragon head stone? Unfair advantage yes, but it does count as a headpiece.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
#34RPGNinja123Posted 1/9/2013 10:43:11 PM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
Necro_Slain posted...
finalpope420 posted...
the_curator posted...
Necro_Slain posted...

What about dragon head stone? Unfair advantage yes, but it does count as a headpiece.

I don't care either way, but it is not really a head piece, it is a covenant item.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#35Flow_149Posted 1/9/2013 11:29:04 PM
Anyone going to post any vids? I really want to see this. :)
#36pjcamperPosted 1/10/2013 6:27:04 AM
finalpope420 posted...
pjcamper posted...
This really looks fun. I would love to see the stats people put together for it (after the games, of course). I'm assuming you'll drop boss soul weapons and others like MLGS, not just elemental upgrades to regular weapons, correct?

I have some builds I'm not using with upgraded and boss soul weapons, if you need some.

Well I'm going to try and drop just weapons any build can use so not everyone has to run a quality build.

Cool, I thought I might have to build a guy with both INT and FTH points (along with STR/DEX) to be able to wield all of the possible weapons (i.e Grant or Channelers Trident).

Let me know if you want/need any common elemental weapons. I have a couple of old builds that will just gift them away anyway.
#37finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 12:57:31 PM
Bump. Yeah the dragon head stone is ok, It's more of an item than a head piece
---
#38the_curatorPosted 1/10/2013 12:59:52 PM
pjcamper posted...
finalpope420 posted...
pjcamper posted...
This really looks fun. I would love to see the stats people put together for it (after the games, of course). I'm assuming you'll drop boss soul weapons and others like MLGS, not just elemental upgrades to regular weapons, correct?

I have some builds I'm not using with upgraded and boss soul weapons, if you need some.

Well I'm going to try and drop just weapons any build can use so not everyone has to run a quality build.

Cool, I thought I might have to build a guy with both INT and FTH points (along with STR/DEX) to be able to wield all of the possible weapons (i.e Grant or Channelers Trident).

Let me know if you want/need any common elemental weapons. I have a couple of old builds that will just gift them away anyway.

Ouch I was planning of bringing my quality build guy but if i get an int or faith weapon im toast!
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#39finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:06:21 PM
the_curator posted...
pjcamper posted...
finalpope420 posted...
pjcamper posted...

Ouch I was planning of bringing my quality build guy but if i get an int or faith weapon im toast!

No worries, those weapons will not be drops because not every build can wield them
---
#40the_curatorPosted 1/10/2013 1:10:02 PM
finalpope420 posted...
the_curator posted...
pjcamper posted...
finalpope420 posted...
pjcamper posted...

No worries, those weapons will not be drops because not every build can wield them

Oh dude if you planning on dropping them go ahead. It would be funny to watch!
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88