GreenMartian's community suggested events

#31anand_ak89Posted 1/13/2013 6:26:00 AM
giantsirslayer posted...
I want treasure hunt I want treasure hunt I want treasure hunt I wont treasure hunt I want treasure hunt I want treasure hunt
Guess what I want treasure hunt
I guess you know by now I want treasure hunt..

I want treasure hunt lmao

Amazing chest ahead
---
Absolute zero is cool
#32giantsirslayerPosted 1/13/2013 6:26:12 AM
giantsirslayer posted...
I want treasure hunt I want treasure hunt I want treasure hunt I wont treasure hunt I want treasure hunt I want treasure hunt
I guess you know by now I want treasure hunt..

I want treasure hunt lmao

---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#33finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:53:00 AM
Mellow5121 posted...
What about a three way free for all, either three reds or two reds and a white. When you do 2v2's or 4 way fights in my experience its usually you fight 1 on 1 with them until the host dies. In in a three way there will always be one person left out leading to you having to watch your back a bit more. It could be fun or it could be chaos.

This is the same as bowdown's arena fight clubs though
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#34anand_ak89Posted 1/13/2013 11:55:39 AM(edited)
finalpope420 posted...
Mellow5121 posted...
What about a three way free for all, either three reds or two reds and a white. When you do 2v2's or 4 way fights in my experience its usually you fight 1 on 1 with them until the host dies. In in a three way there will always be one person left out leading to you having to watch your back a bit more. It could be fun or it could be chaos.

This is the same as bowdown's arena fight clubs though

Wouldn't be if we did it in water (Hydra pond).
---
Absolute zero is cool
#35yraeloPosted 1/13/2013 12:01:59 PM
Not sure if this has been thrown out there yet but what about a circle of death type match? Make a circle with prism stones, 2 reds fight in it, with the host and a white phantom each assigned to a red. When your assigned red leaves the circle you pummel them until they return. Naturally the circle can't be to big. Think that'll be fun?
---
gt: go828
#36finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:30:24 PM
Gravelord Bounty Hunter:

3 gravelords (3 hosts). Only time when ganking is actually permitted ;).
I say everyone be on NG+ or higher to make it more interesting.

The gravelords will infect everyone's world and the job of the infected players is to hunt down and kill the gravelords in any means necessary, as well as the gravelords taking the infected players (bounty hunters) out in any means necessary.
These could be 1v1,2v1, or even 3v1 situations. The gravelords are allowed to heal, but the bounty hunters are not. No rules just pure chaos.
It's almost like having a bounty on you're head and everyone wants to find you're sign, invade and kill you.

This is just a quick incomplete idea
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#37giantsirslayerPosted 1/13/2013 2:48:25 PM
finalpope420 posted...
Gravelord Bounty Hunter:

The gravelords will infect everyone's world and the job of the infected players is to hunt down and kill the gravelords in any means necessary, as well as the gravelords taking the infected players (bounty hunters) out in any means necessary.
These could be 1v1,2v1, or even 3v1 situations. The gravelords are allowed to heal, but the bounty hunters are not. No rules just pure chaos.
It's almost like having a bounty on you're head and everyone wants to find you're sign, invade and kill you.

Me like this its what I do but I'm not anywhere close to be a gravvelord but I sure can try lol
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#38IRON-SWANPosted 1/13/2013 3:07:35 PM
finalpope420 posted...
Gravelord Bounty Hunter:

Yes! I have a gravelord who would love to do this . Ill hafta farm up some eyes first unless somebody wants to give me a bunch *hint hint*
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666
#39LoneReaper115Posted 1/17/2013 9:19:38 AM
Hey, I thought of one, inspired by one of my fights last night. Greatbow sniper duel on the first catwalk of sen's fortress.
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115
#40anand_ak89Posted 1/17/2013 10:17:50 AM
LoneReaper115 posted...
Hey, I thought of one, inspired by one of my fights last night. Greatbow sniper duel on the first catwalk of sen's fortress.

Better still on the wooden bridge at the starting of painted world.
---
Absolute zero is cool