My first build! Opinions?

#21Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:36:13 PM
Narzod posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
Updated build:

https://m.mugenmonkey.com/?c=332547301267570998

Stamina caps at 40 end, so why'd you go up to 42 when you're only at 15% weight? I don't get the 20 strength either.

Have you tried the composite bow? I think it draws a little faster and works better for PvP.

Basically just trying to round off the SL. I might consider composite if it draws faster.

@J Tracer in the off would probably work. This build probably won't happen for a while though.
---
Meow Said the Raptor GT: KittyKitty13
Playing: Demon's Souls
#22ZileanPosted 1/15/2013 9:57:21 AM
The Dark Tracer has S DEX scaling and can toxic players using the R2 attack. It also has the highest crit modifier in the game, so if you're good at parrying, it's one of the best weapons you can use.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CTB4P.jpg
#23Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:16:55 AM
Zilean posted...
The Dark Tracer has S DEX scaling and can toxic players using the R2 attack. It also has the highest crit modifier in the game, so if you're good at parrying, it's one of the best weapons you can use.

But can you use it to parry and Riposte?
---
#24TILlegion777Posted 1/15/2013 10:20:33 AM
Raptorkitty posted...
Zilean posted...

I'm like 95% sure. It was built to duel wield. Would be pretty goddam silly if you couldn't.
---
A unique signature. Here, so when you see it again you'll think "Oh, that idiot with the stupid signature!"
Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
#25Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:21:50 AM
TILlegion777 posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
Zilean posted...

I'm like 95% sure. It was built to duel wield. Would be pretty goddam silly if you couldn't.

So I could riposte with it in my left hand?
---
#26moodyjm2Posted 1/15/2013 11:05:58 AM
Raptorkitty posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
Zilean posted...

No, you need it in your right hand to parry/backstab. The Gold Tracer is the only true dual-wield weapon in the game.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
#27WOT BSPosted 1/15/2013 11:26:18 AM
going to 117 with 10 more vit or 10 (or even 5) from your dex would be better a choice
---
GT: Extract Hz
#28Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 11:46:11 AM
moodyjm2 posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
Zilean posted...

No, you need it in your right hand to parry/backstab. The Gold Tracer is the only true dual-wield weapon in the game.

Sounds like two dark tracers would be the way to go.

But how is gold the only true dual-wield?
---
#29moodyjm2Posted 1/15/2013 11:48:10 AM
Raptorkitty posted...

The Gold Tracer is the only weapon with a light and strong attack in the off-hand.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
#30Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 11:51:32 AM
moodyjm2 posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

The Gold Tracer is the only weapon with a light and strong attack in the off-hand.

So it cant parry?
---