The majority of the pvp community still seems terrified of bad invasions.

#11localizedfreedoPosted 1/15/2013 1:24:00 AM
I wrecked this BK in the burg tonight who flasked 4 times in our fight. After the second, I just BS fished him to death because I was low at that point and didn't feel like turtling up.

He sent me a message calling me a bad kid / saying he flasked for using Crystal Soulmass spam.

My character has 16 intelligence.
#12anand_ak89Posted 1/15/2013 2:17:10 AM
localizedfreedo posted...
I wrecked this BK in the burg tonight who flasked 4 times in our fight. After the second, I just BS fished him to death because I was low at that point and didn't feel like turtling up.

He sent me a message calling me a bad kid / saying he flasked for using Crystal Soulmass spam.

My character has 16 intelligence.

Didn't you know you get +50% int bonus for killing douchebags.
---
Absolute zero is cool
#13FutureShockUKPosted 1/15/2013 2:47:23 AM
I can't blame some of them to be fair. Last week, I had two invasions in a row where I was blasted with Dark Bead as I bowed, so when the next dude had a staff out, I bum rushed him before he could bow and killed him.

He messaged saying he was only buffing, but still, it's a risk ya don't wanna start taking, ya know?
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#14anand_ak89Posted 1/15/2013 2:52:10 AM
FutureShockUK posted...
I can't blame some of them to be fair. Last week, I had two invasions in a row where I was blasted with Dark Bead as I bowed, so when the next dude had a staff out, I bum rushed him before he could bow and killed him.

He messaged saying he was only buffing, but still, it's a risk ya don't wanna start taking, ya know?

Where's your politeness and courtesy Mr?

The correct English way of doing things: bow->get killed->write a letter
---
Absolute zero is cool
#15LoneReaper115Posted 1/15/2013 6:06:21 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
RazhofFlame posted...
Please ignore the only example being the last 2 fights representing the majority of the community. This actually is a very commonplace thing in invasions for me. I feel I get more hatemail for winning summoned duels than I do for forced invasions :|

I was called an oxygen thief because I one shotted a host earlier with CSS. He went on to tell me I'm a joke and to stick with call of duty. Nothing dirty, just one cast and he was dead. Anyone of you in the community that duels me know I use it as a move to give me space. Oh well. Thanks for the souls I guess.

That's why I use the different fog spells on my ninja, it creates a distraction and some chaos for a few seconds to set up another attack.
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115
#16RazhofFlame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 6:40:36 AM
FutureShockUK posted...

I get the same way sometimes when I see someone summoning a phantom right after I get into their world in the forest. Feels bad when I run up and swing then look and see 2 other invaders standing around. Gotta break out the apology mail after that. I'm just so used to gankers there that when the message pops up I just want to take them out as fast as I can before their phantom can get there.
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#17CasylePosted 1/15/2013 6:57:07 AM
anand_ak89 posted...
FutureShockUK posted...

Where's your politeness and courtesy Mr?

The correct English way of doing things: bow->get killed->write a sternly worded letter

Fixed that for ya.
---
Gamertag - Casyle