The majority of the pvp community still seems terrified of bad invasions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The majority of the pvp community still seems terrified of bad invasions.

User Info: localizedfreedo

localizedfreedo
3 years ago#11
I wrecked this BK in the burg tonight who flasked 4 times in our fight. After the second, I just BS fished him to death because I was low at that point and didn't feel like turtling up.

He sent me a message calling me a bad kid / saying he flasked for using Crystal Soulmass spam.

My character has 16 intelligence.

User Info: anand_ak89

anand_ak89
3 years ago#12
localizedfreedo posted...
I wrecked this BK in the burg tonight who flasked 4 times in our fight. After the second, I just BS fished him to death because I was low at that point and didn't feel like turtling up.

He sent me a message calling me a bad kid / saying he flasked for using Crystal Soulmass spam.

My character has 16 intelligence.

Didn't you know you get +50% int bonus for killing douchebags.
Absolute zero is cool

User Info: FutureShockUK

FutureShockUK
3 years ago#13
I can't blame some of them to be fair. Last week, I had two invasions in a row where I was blasted with Dark Bead as I bowed, so when the next dude had a staff out, I bum rushed him before he could bow and killed him.

He messaged saying he was only buffing, but still, it's a risk ya don't wanna start taking, ya know?
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK

User Info: anand_ak89

anand_ak89
3 years ago#14
FutureShockUK posted...
I can't blame some of them to be fair. Last week, I had two invasions in a row where I was blasted with Dark Bead as I bowed, so when the next dude had a staff out, I bum rushed him before he could bow and killed him.

He messaged saying he was only buffing, but still, it's a risk ya don't wanna start taking, ya know?

Where's your politeness and courtesy Mr?

The correct English way of doing things: bow->get killed->write a letter
Absolute zero is cool

User Info: LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115
3 years ago#15
J28Shammgod posted...
RazhofFlame posted...
Please ignore the only example being the last 2 fights representing the majority of the community. This actually is a very commonplace thing in invasions for me. I feel I get more hatemail for winning summoned duels than I do for forced invasions :|

I was called an oxygen thief because I one shotted a host earlier with CSS. He went on to tell me I'm a joke and to stick with call of duty. Nothing dirty, just one cast and he was dead. Anyone of you in the community that duels me know I use it as a move to give me space. Oh well. Thanks for the souls I guess.

That's why I use the different fog spells on my ninja, it creates a distraction and some chaos for a few seconds to set up another attack.
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115

User Info: RazhofFlame

RazhofFlame
3 years ago#16
FutureShockUK posted...

I get the same way sometimes when I see someone summoning a phantom right after I get into their world in the forest. Feels bad when I run up and swing then look and see 2 other invaders standing around. Gotta break out the apology mail after that. I'm just so used to gankers there that when the message pops up I just want to take them out as fast as I can before their phantom can get there.
GT: Jaak Flak

User Info: Casyle

Casyle
3 years ago#17
anand_ak89 posted...
FutureShockUK posted...

Where's your politeness and courtesy Mr?

The correct English way of doing things: bow->get killed->write a sternly worded letter

Fixed that for ya.
Gamertag - Casyle
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The majority of the pvp community still seems terrified of bad invasions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived