Why does the Xbox have such bad players I thought you guys were good???

#1gofyaselfPosted 1/17/2013 5:51:34 AM
One of the few times I am without my PS3 so I decided to play a little Dark Souls on my friends Xbox, and wow I can't get over how bad the skill level of the Xbox players in general. I don't think I ever lost one match and Xbox is supposed to be the board of tryhard and perfect builds.

Yeah, after a year of wondering if I should get this for Xbox as well, I can perish the thought because there is no challenge at all. I did this multiple days as well so it definitely wasn't a fluke.

I did love killing all the Save editor noobs though that was funny. Oh and I used a buff build, it worked like a charm.
---
Goty:Hitman Absolution
Dgoty:Resident evil 6...psn:gofyaself
#2Second_SeraphPosted 1/17/2013 5:54:20 AM
Cool story bro.
#3anand_ak89Posted 1/17/2013 5:56:17 AM
Not another one of these topics!!!

You know I played on PS3 and I was so bored with all of you cloning each others builds. I jumped off each time to signify me slitting my wrists. I am now a zombie.

I am guessing thats what happened to a lot of players here. Now we have slow zombie reflexes. All your fault.
---
Absolute zero is cool
#4TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 5:56:49 AM
No, you have to change the trolling to fit the boards.

The xbox doesn't have tryhards. We have casuls and ponies and girly girls. In fact, this whole thing started because we don't care that we aren't "teh bestest eva' of all time". We all spend too much time being friendly and not enough time getting good.

Like seriously. If you're going to troll, at least understand who you're trolling and why. A nice attempt, but you just look stupid.
---
A unique signature. Here, so when you see it again you'll think "Oh, that idiot with the stupid signature!"
Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
#5Oey666Posted 1/17/2013 6:00:40 AM
Duh... PvP ing the 250 total players on PS3 will make the skill variety on some, out of the millions of the xbox players, look like bad players.

Moronic topic btw...
---
Reason over religion
#6anand_ak89Posted 1/17/2013 6:02:07 AM
TILlegion777 posted...
We have casuls and ponies and girly girls.

I guess PS3 people just aren't comfortable with their sexuality. They have to dominate someone. Its ok, we understand.
---
Absolute zero is cool
#7TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 6:08:50 AM
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...

I guess PS3 people just aren't comfortable with their sexuality. They have to dominate someone. Its ok, we understand.

I like horses. Not really ponies as much, I mean they're kind of small and stuff. Horses are amazin' though. Anyone who says different should be shot.
---
A unique signature. Here, so when you see it again you'll think "Oh, that idiot with the stupid signature!"
#8anand_ak89Posted 1/17/2013 6:13:36 AM
TILlegion777 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...

I like horses. Not really ponies as much, I mean they're kind of small and stuff. Horses are amazin' though. Anyone who says different should be shot.

Oh yeah I am all for horses. I also like camels.
---
Absolute zero is cool
#9TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 6:20:05 AM
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...

One humped or two? It's an important difference.

Thread derailed already?
---
#10anand_ak89Posted 1/17/2013 6:21:51 AM
TILlegion777 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...

One humped or two? It's an important difference.

Thread derailed already?

I don't mind tbh. Well I have only ever been on a one humped camel.
---
Absolute zero is cool