Why does the Xbox have such bad players I thought you guys were good???

#11pro9b17Posted 1/17/2013 6:23:43 AM
One of the few times I am without my PS3 so I decided to play a little Dark Souls on my friends Xbox, and wow I can't get over how bad the skill level of the Xbox players in general. I don't think I ever lost one match and Xbox is supposed to be the board of tryhard and perfect builds.

Yeah, after a year of wondering if I should get this for Xbox as well, I can perish the thought because there is no challenge at all. I did this multiple days as well so it definitely wasn't a fluke.

I did love killing all the Save editor noobs though that was funny. Oh and I used a buff build, it worked like a charm.

You are obviously trolling but this board alone has some of the best Dark Souls players. Outside of this board, the Xbox has players like Peeve, DarkSoulsMindEye, Seraphim17, DreadedCone and several more I can't think of at the moment. Check out their videos if you don't believe me. When Peeve gets bored sometimes he will completely randomize his build, sometimes with totally crap equipment, then go ganker hunting and win most of the time. It's quite entertaining.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#12AngryOldFeralPosted 1/17/2013 6:24:57 AM
TILlegion777 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
We have casuls and ponies and girly girls.

I guess PS3 people just aren't comfortable with their sexuality. They have to dominate someone. Its ok, we understand.

I like horses. Not really ponies as much, I mean they're kind of small and stuff. Horses are amazin' though. Anyone who says different should be shot.

I hate horses. One of those things bit me in the shoulder with its giant slabs of teeth, and I've disliked them ever since. Me? I'm all about cats now. Though I can't ride them, so that's a huge downer.

I think TC's plan of trolling backfired because the XBL DrkS community doesn't care. His PS3 brethren are generally insecure about themselves, and as such if I were to make this same topic over there I'd probably get a million "OH YEAHH?!! 1v1 ME YOU ****ING ***! DO YOU EVEN DARKWRAITH!?!" responses.

Over here we're like "Yeah? So?".

This thread is now about cats in people clothes. Go.

http://cikibrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/cat-clothes-pics.jpg
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#13anand_ak89Posted 1/17/2013 6:28:03 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
We have casuls and ponies and girly girls.

I guess PS3 people just aren't comfortable with their sexuality. They have to dominate someone. Its ok, we understand.

I like horses. Not really ponies as much, I mean they're kind of small and stuff. Horses are amazin' though. Anyone who says different should be shot.

I hate horses. One of those things bit me in the shoulder with its giant slabs of teeth, and I've disliked them ever since. Me? I'm all about cats now. Though I can't ride them, so that's a huge downer.

I think TC's plan of trolling backfired because the XBL DrkS community doesn't care. His PS3 brethren are generally insecure about themselves, and as such if I were to make this same topic over there I'd probably get a million "OH YEAHH?!! 1v1 ME YOU ****ING ***! DO YOU EVEN DARKWRAITH!?!" responses.

Over here we're like "Yeah? So?".

This thread is now about cats in people clothes. Go.

http://cikibrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/cat-clothes-pics.jpg

Dont like cats. A cat killed my parrot :( and I was only a kid at the time.

I have hated them since.
---
Absolute zero is cool
#14gofyaself(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:31:20 AM
TILlegion777 posted...
No, you have to change the trolling to fit the boards.

The xbox doesn't have tryhards. We have casuls and ponies and girly girls. In fact, this whole thing started because we don't care that we aren't "teh bestest eva' of all time". We all spend too much time being friendly and not enough time getting good.

Like seriously. If you're going to troll, at least understand who you're trolling and why. A nice attempt, but you just look stupid.

Trolling ha..you all use save editors and think wow I'm the best ever.how would I look stupid for typing something over the Internet?You Xbox people are bad and NEED save editors and glitches..your 12 or 13 and are not old enough to play this game and get mommy to buy it for you when you should be playing with my little ponys or what ever you youngings do..ever single one of you trash talk and aren't good enough too.
---
Goty:Hitman Absolution
Dgoty:Resident evil 6...psn:gofyaself
#15anand_ak89Posted 1/17/2013 6:33:16 AM
By the way for those of you who don't realise this is a copy of RPGNinja's thread he posted on PS3 boards. So yeah, TC is s****** very hard at originality.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/65199102
---
Absolute zero is cool
#16gofyaself(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:34:50 AM
pro9b17 posted...
One of the few times I am without my PS3 so I decided to play a little Dark Souls on my friends Xbox, and wow I can't get over how bad the skill level of the Xbox players in general. I don't think I ever lost one match and Xbox is supposed to be the board of tryhard and perfect builds.

Yeah, after a year of wondering if I should get this for Xbox as well, I can perish the thought because there is no challenge at all. I did this multiple days as well so it definitely wasn't a fluke.

I did love killing all the Save editor noobs though that was funny. Oh and I used a buff build, it worked like a charm.

You are obviously trolling but this board alone has some of the best Dark Souls players. Outside of this board, the Xbox has players like Peeve, DarkSoulsMindEye, Seraphim17, DreadedCone and several more I can't think of at the moment. Check out their videos if you don't believe me. When Peeve gets bored sometimes he will completely randomize his build, sometimes with totally crap equipment, then go ganker hunting and win most of the time. It's quite entertaining.

Pee-vee is a bum so get off his ****..anybody is good on YouTube when you don't post your losses which he loses alot by the way
---
#17anand_ak89Posted 1/17/2013 6:35:17 AM
gofyaself posted...
TILlegion777 posted...

The xbox doesn't have tryhards. We have casuls and ponies and girly girls. In fact, this whole thing started because we don't care that we aren't "teh bestest eva' of all time". We all spend too much time being friendly and not enough time getting good.

Like seriously. If you're going to troll, at least understand who you're trolling and why. A nice attempt, but you just look stupid.

Trolling ha..you all use save editors and think wow I'm the best ever.how would I look stupid for typing something over the Internet?You Xbox people are bad and NEED save editors and glitches..your 12 or 13 and are not old enough to play this game and get mommy to buy it for you when you should be playing with my little ponys or what ever you youngings do..ever single one of you trash talk and aren't good enough too.

awww...... didnt your mommy get you a pony?
---
Absolute zero is cool
#18gofyaself(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:36:39 AM
anand_ak89 posted...
By the way for those of you who don't realise this is a copy of RPGNinja's thread he posted on PS3 boards. So yeah, TC is s****** very hard at originality.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/65199102

(Slow clap)..somebody gets it
---
#19gofyaself(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:37:34 AM
anand_ak89 posted...
gofyaself posted...
TILlegion777 posted...

awww...... didnt your mommy get you a pony?

No and it hurt my feelings
---
#20giantsirslayerPosted 1/17/2013 6:52:04 AM
Can't everyone tell this Guy just needs to feel good about himself, he hasn't played the elites yet so why did anyone even comment.he needed a pat on the head and good job little man good job
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...