Why does the Xbox have such bad players I thought you guys were good???

#21Kiroshi117Posted 1/17/2013 5:53:55 AM
I think this needs more funny.
#22SethrothaurionPosted 1/17/2013 5:54:48 AM
gofyaself posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
By the way for those of you who don't realise this is a copy of RPGNinja's thread he posted on PS3 boards. So yeah, TC is s****** very hard at originality.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/65199102

(Slow clap)..somebody gets it

Dude, I'm pretty sure everybody who has posted in this topic was here for that yesterday/earlier.
---
XBL: DaiHaj
#23TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 6:03:14 AM
Sethrothaurion posted...
gofyaself posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
By the way for those of you who don't realise this is a copy of RPGNinja's thread he posted on PS3 boards. So yeah, TC is s****** very hard at originality.

Dude, I'm pretty sure everybody who has posted in this topic was here for that yesterday/earlier.

Yeah... that's why I said you needed to change the troll, rather than just not troll. You see, it started because someone came over here and said we were all "My Little Ponies". So then RPG went over there, and called you all MLG. And then some stuff happened.

My point is, you're breaking the idea man. You make fun of us for being casul, not tryhard. It's almost like you don't even lift.

Anyway. Cats blow. Dogs are the way to go man. The more unique ones can get pretty badass sometimes.
---
A unique signature. Here, so when you see it again you'll think "Oh, that idiot with the stupid signature!"
Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
#24TheDarkone21Posted 1/17/2013 6:06:09 AM
Sethrothaurion posted...
gofyaself posted...
anand_ak89 posted...

And he didn't even have the gall to change it. It's practically word for word other than the save editor part.

Oh well, only a matter of time before this failure gets deleted like the rest.
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#25TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 6:08:58 AM
TheDarkone21 posted...
Sethrothaurion posted...
gofyaself posted...
anand_ak89 posted...

And he didn't even have the gall to change it. It's practically word for word other than the save editor part.

Oh well, only a matter of time before this failure gets deleted like the rest.

I love our mod. <3

You're the best!
---
A unique signature. Here, so when you see it again you'll think "Oh, that idiot with the stupid signature!"
#26AngryOldFeralPosted 1/17/2013 6:16:29 AM
anand_ak89 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
We have casuls and ponies and girly girls.

I guess PS3 people just aren't comfortable with their sexuality. They have to dominate someone. Its ok, we understand.

I like horses. Not really ponies as much, I mean they're kind of small and stuff. Horses are amazin' though. Anyone who says different should be shot.

I hate horses. One of those things bit me in the shoulder with its giant slabs of teeth, and I've disliked them ever since. Me? I'm all about cats now. Though I can't ride them, so that's a huge downer.

I think TC's plan of trolling backfired because the XBL DrkS community doesn't care. His PS3 brethren are generally insecure about themselves, and as such if I were to make this same topic over there I'd probably get a million "OH YEAHH?!! 1v1 ME YOU ****ING ***! DO YOU EVEN DARKWRAITH!?!" responses.

Over here we're like "Yeah? So?".

This thread is now about cats in people clothes. Go.

http://cikibrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/cat-clothes-pics.jpg

Dont like cats. A cat killed my parrot :( and I was only a kid at the time.

I have hated them since.

Then our only answer is compromise.

We build a horrific, twisted chimera of both. A Lovecraftian amalgam of both feline and equestrian components, howling and neighing as it drags its clawed hooves against tree-trunks and stands normally as it defecates into a giant sandbox. It shall gallop proudly, leaping over tall obstacles with ease before it tramples several children as it chases after a laser-pointer.

Now, do either of us know any alchemy or occult magic? I had a Satanic Bible once when I was thirteen and rebelling against authority (YOU'RE NOT MY ****ING DAD, TERRY) but as I've grown into my twenties, I'm afraid I'll have to go to Barnes & Noble to acquire another book of spells.

As for alchemy, my neighbors have some sort of lab but judging by the state of their home and the recent explosions, I'm almost positive it's for meth and not arcane wizard potions.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#27TheDarkone21Posted 1/17/2013 6:21:57 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...

We build a horrific, twisted chimera of both. A Lovecraftian amalgam of both feline and equestrian components, howling and neighing as it drags its clawed hooves against tree-trunks and stands normally as it defecates into a giant sandbox. It shall gallop proudly, leaping over tall obstacles with ease before it tramples several children as it chases after a laser-pointer.

Now, do either of us know any alchemy or occult magic? I had a Satanic Bible once when I was thirteen and rebelling against authority (YOU'RE NOT MY ****ING DAD, TERRY) but as I've grown into my twenties, I'm afraid I'll have to go to Barnes & Noble to acquire another book of spells.

As for alchemy, my neighbors have some sort of lab but judging by the state of their home and the recent explosions, I'm almost positive it's for meth and not arcane wizard potions.

I lol'd the whole read.

10/10
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#28TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 6:22:23 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...
TILlegion777 posted...

I like horses. Not really ponies as much, I mean they're kind of small and stuff. Horses are amazin' though. Anyone who says different should be shot.

I hate horses. One of those things bit me in the shoulder with its giant slabs of teeth, and I've disliked them ever since. Me? I'm all about cats now. Though I can't ride them, so that's a huge downer.

I think TC's plan of trolling backfired because the XBL DrkS community doesn't care. His PS3 brethren are generally insecure about themselves, and as such if I were to make this same topic over there I'd probably get a million "OH YEAHH?!! 1v1 ME YOU ****ING ***! DO YOU EVEN DARKWRAITH!?!" responses.

Over here we're like "Yeah? So?".

This thread is now about cats in people clothes. Go.

http://cikibrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/cat-clothes-pics.jpg

Dont like cats. A cat killed my parrot :( and I was only a kid at the time.

I have hated them since.

Wait, meth isn't arcane wizardry? I've been lied too. o_o
---
#29SolidStryderPosted 1/17/2013 6:28:06 AM
I hate anyone who ever had a pony.
#30moodyjm2Posted 1/17/2013 6:44:48 AM
You're a day late bud lol.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG