Why does the Xbox have such bad players I thought you guys were good???

#31Cholo6Posted 1/17/2013 8:02:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32a687947Posted 1/17/2013 8:17:34 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...

Then our only answer is compromise.

We build a horrific, twisted chimera of both. A Lovecraftian amalgam of both feline and equestrian components, howling and neighing as it drags its clawed hooves against tree-trunks and stands normally as it defecates into a giant sandbox. It shall gallop proudly, leaping over tall obstacles with ease before it tramples several children as it chases after a laser-pointer.

Now, do either of us know any alchemy or occult magic? I had a Satanic Bible once when I was thirteen and rebelling against authority (YOU'RE NOT MY ****ING DAD, TERRY) but as I've grown into my twenties, I'm afraid I'll have to go to Barnes & Noble to acquire another book of spells.

As for alchemy, my neighbors have some sort of lab but judging by the state of their home and the recent explosions, I'm almost positive it's for meth and not arcane wizard potions.

lol it's only 9 in the morning and my day is made, that was amazing
#33Cryptochid5000Posted 1/17/2013 8:32:33 AM
Ignore the troll
---
"Shame on us and all we have done and all we ever were just zero's and one's"
NiN Zero Sum
#34TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 8:37:51 AM
Cryptochid5000 posted...
Ignore the troll

But I like to feed them. D: They're so cute when they try!
---
A unique signature. Here, so when you see it again you'll think "Oh, that idiot with the stupid signature!"
Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
#35Fou LuPosted 1/17/2013 8:51:01 AM
Nice troll topic. I play ME3 on both consoles, and the PS3 players are significantly worse. The fact that the PS3 is free to play draws in players with less skill, regardless of the game.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#36RPGNinja123Posted 1/17/2013 9:04:42 AM
This guy is mad because my topic is doing so well on the PS3 boards lol. That is what they get for initially bashing us first.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#37DarthSchubertPosted 1/17/2013 9:59:46 AM
I believe this troll was officially owned by ponykittylovecraft monsters.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#38NarzodPosted 1/17/2013 10:04:30 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
Then our only answer is compromise.

We build a horrific, twisted chimera of both. A Lovecraftian amalgam of both feline and equestrian components, howling and neighing as it drags its clawed hooves against tree-trunks and stands normally as it defecates into a giant sandbox. It shall gallop proudly, leaping over tall obstacles with ease before it tramples several children as it chases after a laser-pointer.

Now, do either of us know any alchemy or occult magic? I had a Satanic Bible once when I was thirteen and rebelling against authority (YOU'RE NOT MY ****ING DAD, TERRY) but as I've grown into my twenties, I'm afraid I'll have to go to Barnes & Noble to acquire another book of spells.

As for alchemy, my neighbors have some sort of lab but judging by the state of their home and the recent explosions, I'm almost positive it's for meth and not arcane wizard potions.

All the Xbox/PS3 trolling was worth it for this post.
---
GT IllicitCypress
#39Raijin5Posted 1/17/2013 4:41:49 PM
Xbox has such a little community thats why. The PS3 has players from all over the world, not just silly Americans.
#40a687947Posted 1/17/2013 4:47:21 PM
Raijin5 posted...
Xbox has such a little community thats why. The PS3 has players from all over the world, not just silly Americans.

could you sound any more ignorant?