Why does the Xbox have such bad players I thought you guys were good???

#41Krauser86Posted 1/17/2013 5:28:28 PM(edited)
"Goty:Hitman Absolution"

Lol, then again... 2012 WAS a pretty bad year for games, to be honest.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#42GraveswornPosted 1/17/2013 5:31:38 PM
Raijin5 posted...
Xbox has such a little community thats why. The PS3 has players from all over the world, not just silly Americans.

As a non - American, I mock the simplicity of this statement.
Also...
Sometimes when I'm bored I take all my clothes off, lay down on the kitchen table and pretend I'm a carrot.
Discuss.
(This thread is now officially about feline fashion souls and broncos - animals known for their carrot inklings)
---
Art thou irate bretheren? - Vae Victis!
GT: Gravesworn >I put FUN in the funeral<
#43deathmyrkPosted 1/17/2013 8:10:38 PM
Well if it's any consolation, I have been terrible, am terrible, and will always be terrible at video games. I have sucked at video games from 1985 to 2013, through 10 systems, and over hundreds of games. I'm stubborn.

BTW, XBOX 360 is my 3rd favorite video game system, right behind the NES and ATARI 2600.
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
#44HoustonBoy98Posted 1/17/2013 8:15:51 PM
Oh look. A ps3 rand trying to say the he camped in the forest as if thats an accurate depiction of the skill level in this game

Typical random idiot
---
This is the only truth you will ever expose.....Your god cant save you.
XBL - Stillnacht
#45nmbuserPosted 1/17/2013 8:19:57 PM
HOUSTON BOIII IN DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee
---
Gamertag: NUM83R54R3C00L (those are zero's)
My Dark Souls build's thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/65074029
#46gofyaself(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:34:50 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
This guy is mad because my topic is doing so well on the PS3 boards lol. That is what they get for initially bashing us first.

That's where your wrong haha..I could careless about the gfaqs board and by the way dark souls is just a game..I would never get mad over something so dumb..I just think its funny that others do.i could careless who is better at this game it's just pressing a bunch of buttons I actually play this game to have fun if I win then I win and if I lose then I lose.
---
Goty:Hitman Absolution
Dgoty:Resident evil 6...psn:gofyaself
#47gofyaself(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:36:45 PM
nmbuser posted...
HOUSTON BOIII IN DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee

Baltimore is the house...lets go ravens
---
#48andy12handyPosted 1/17/2013 8:39:48 PM
*Chain BS's every single person in this topic*

YOUR SOULS ARE MINE.

-You were indicted

*ninja flips out*
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#49RPGNinja123Posted 1/17/2013 8:40:49 PM
gofyaself posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
This guy is mad because my topic is doing so well on the PS3 boards lol. That is what they get for initially bashing us first.

That's where your wrong haha..I could careless about the gfaqs board and by the way dark souls is just a game..I would never get mad over something so dumb..I just think its funny that others do.i could careless who is better at this game it's just pressing a bunch of buttons I actually play this game to have fun if I win then I win and if I lose then I lose.

You do care, otherwise you wouldn't have posted. =)
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#50gofyaself(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:42:14 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
gofyaself posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

You do care, otherwise you wouldn't have posted. =)

I did it to prove how stupid it was for you to do it in the first place..but if you think I care then that's cool
---