Why does the Xbox have such bad players I thought you guys were good???

#51TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 8:00:10 PM
gofyaself posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
gofyaself posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
This guy is mad because my topic is doing so well on the PS3 boards lol. That is what they get for initially bashing us first.

That's where your wrong haha..I could careless about the gfaqs board and by the way dark souls is just a game..I would never get mad over something so dumb..I just think its funny that others do.i could careless who is better at this game it's just pressing a bunch of buttons I actually play this game to have fun if I win then I win and if I lose then I lose.

You do care, otherwise you wouldn't have posted. =)

I did it to prove how stupid it was for you to do it in the first place..but if you think I care then that's cool

Care: Feel concern or interest; attach importance to something.

You're obviously interested, or you wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Therefore, you care. Want to try and argue that you don't have interest and you're just posting because some magic outofyourass reason?

Interest: Excite the curiosity or attention of (someone)

Clearly, it has garnered your attention. You can't post here without it being brought to your attention. If you post, it has your attention. If it was your attention, you care. Therefore, you care, and you're just desperately backpedaling because you have issues and want the smug feeling of superiority that helps you sleep at night.

Do I win some candy now?
---
A unique signature. Here, so when you see it again you'll think "Oh, that idiot with the stupid signature!"
Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
#52TheDarkone21Posted 1/17/2013 8:18:27 PM
TILlegion777 posted...
Do I win some candy now?

You can has cookie.

(::)
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#53RPGNinja123Posted 1/17/2013 8:25:52 PM
gofyaself posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
gofyaself posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
This guy is mad because my topic is doing so well on the PS3 boards lol. That is what they get for initially bashing us first.

That's where your wrong haha..I could careless about the gfaqs board and by the way dark souls is just a game..I would never get mad over something so dumb..I just think its funny that others do.i could careless who is better at this game it's just pressing a bunch of buttons I actually play this game to have fun if I win then I win and if I lose then I lose.

I did it to prove how stupid it was for you to do it in the first place..but if you think I care then that's cool

Yeah you care
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#54TILlegion777Posted 1/17/2013 9:12:45 PM
TheDarkone21 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
Do I win some candy now?

You can has cookie.

Yaaay! :D Omnomnomnom!
---
A unique signature. Here, so when you see it again you'll think "Oh, that idiot with the stupid signature!"
Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
#55TheTrillTexanPosted 1/17/2013 10:00:50 PM
TILlegion777 posted...
TheDarkone21 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
Do I win some candy now?

You can has cookie.

Yaaay! :D Omnomnomnom!

No wait! Those are raisins!!!
---
GT:The Trill Texan
Try jumping.
#56IHazCandy4YouPosted 1/17/2013 11:00:46 PM
TILlegion777 posted...
gofyaself posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
gofyaself posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

Care: Feel concern or interest; attach importance to something.

You're obviously interested, or you wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Therefore, you care. Want to try and argue that you don't have interest and you're just posting because some magic outofyourass reason?

Interest: Excite the curiosity or attention of (someone)

Clearly, it has garnered your attention. You can't post here without it being brought to your attention. If you post, it has your attention. If it was your attention, you care. Therefore, you care, and you're just desperately backpedaling because you have issues and want the smug feeling of superiority that helps you sleep at night.

Do I win some candy now?

Yes.
---
GT: IHazCandy4You
Formerly MasterViVi2..
#57SolidStryderPosted 1/18/2013 12:36:53 AM
Raijin5 posted...
Xbox has such a little community thats why. The PS3 has players from all over the world, not just silly Americans.

Lolwat. Japans reluctance to try anything other than their own stale formula led has the PS3 ahead over there. The 360 may have destroyed the PS3 in the American market, but it's also up in the UK, and numbers are generally comparable in most other regions.

Krauser86 posted...
"Goty:Hitman Absolution"

Lol, then again... 2012 WAS a pretty bad year for games, to be honest.

Absolution wasn't a bad game. Wouldn't make it GOTY though, IMO the only real contenders I played were ME3, BL2, or TWD. FC3 wasn't bad, but last year was no 2011.
#58gofyaself(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:55:01 AM
......stir the pot
---
Goty:Hitman Absolution
Dgoty:Resident evil 6...psn:gofyaself
#59SolidStryderPosted 1/21/2013 5:57:41 AM
gofyaself posted...
......stir the pot

But PSN is finally back up!