What's your Achilles' Heel? Share Your Weakness!

#11Bowdownbe4me1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 11:25:15 AM
I want to clarify: I mean *real* tactics/strategies which are not generally thought to be "cheap."

Bs'ing, lag, WotG spamming, TWoP, gankers, black magic spamming, etc. is not what I'm trying to get at.

What type of player causes you more trouble than any other? What tactics do they employ? Is it the heavy player, fast player, pokey player, or defensive/offensive player? And *why* does this particular play-style give you trouble?
---
GT: Bowdownbe4me
YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bowdownbe4me1
#12BlueRunway05Posted 1/22/2013 11:29:47 AM
Lag and backstabbing. Some one already said my reason for disliking backstabbing.

Lag makes it easier to get backstabbed...

And pretty much my weakness is everything in Dark Souls...
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#13IRON-SWANPosted 1/22/2013 11:32:25 AM
Unlocked CMW great scythe users with HCSM , especially the ones with youtube channels , as if the pressure the put on wasn't enough now I have to worry my noobisim will be broadcast across the web
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666
#14chaos_belmontPosted 1/22/2013 11:33:26 AM
People who beat me.. I always seems to lose against them.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#15yraeloPosted 1/22/2013 11:36:13 AM
Yeah my Achilles heel has always been f***ing spear users! I'm just not sure how to deal with them properly. I certainly have a low success rate against the spear.
---
gt: go828
#16mexicandreadPosted 1/22/2013 11:39:51 AM
chaos_belmont posted...

Same here.
---
GT: mexicandread
#17giantsirslayerPosted 1/22/2013 11:48:27 AM
Only ppl that our the most challenging to me are spear guys when I'm useing a no poise character ...for me I'm not a very aggressive person so I usually die within minutes of them...
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#18Bowdownbe4me1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 11:51:28 AM
IRON-SWAN posted...
Unlocked CMW great scythe users with HCSM , especially the ones with youtube channels , as if the pressure the put on wasn't enough now I have to worry my noobisim will be broadcast across the web

Lol. Don't worry about me broadcasting fights which end quickly. I know people can get caught off guard by a hit or two, and with my Scythe that sometimes means the end of the duel. I wouldn't post that kind of fight. But don't sell yourself short. You and I have great fights (which are certainly YouTube worthy)!

mexicandread posted...
chaos_belmont posted...

Same here.

Same deal. I think we just found a new "cheap" play-style! "You beat me? Wow dude, that's cheap."

yraelo posted...
Yeah my Achilles heel has always been f***ing spear users! I'm just not sure how to deal with them properly. I certainly have a low success rate against the spear.

Agreed. The only real tactic that I'm familiar with is to poise-up and trade damage (dealing more damage than receiving, of course). -Which is frustrating beyond belief. But this strategy can't be accomplished by all builds, and leaves the weak flippy types at a disadvantage.
---
GT: Bowdownbe4me
YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bowdownbe4me1
#19The_PwnisherPosted 1/22/2013 12:01:21 PM
The thing that always beats me is when I am locked onto them and they somehow walk through me or something and the camera doesnt change to where they are facing and they backstab me....
#20Fisto_Posted 1/22/2013 12:08:11 PM
Spears guys. I usually run with low poise (53 max) so spears annoy me, especially since they can spam RB and it's fast. Also, the fact that they track easy.
---
Please assume the position.