What's your Achilles' Heel? Share Your Weakness!

#41giantsirslayerPosted 1/22/2013 4:22:15 PM
Can you summon me so I can watch a few matches to see different styles haven't been pvping much lately except for invading and getting ape charge by Havel wearers need to get my mojo back
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#42Bowdownbe4me1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:45:57 PM
Mayde posted...
Well the only times I've fought you that's all you've hit me with ( I meant wd2hr1 not r2) :) you peppered in a few r2s but they were easily dodged. The suddeness of the gs running attack coupled with the dead angle and lag makes it quite the formidable foe.

I'm pretty sure we've only had the one fight. I did record it and just re-watched it to see what you mean, but I don't see it. I used a total of five running attacks, two of which were backsteps, and a good few rolling attacks + hcsm. I also didn't throw any R2s at all. I feel as though I've offended you somewhere along the lines, and I'm sorry for that. Please tell me what I did and how I may make amends. The accusation of spamming and "compliment" of lag making me a formidable foe only serves to discredit me, and that cuts deep. : (
---
GT: Bowdownbe4me
YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bowdownbe4me1
#43PlagueRevenantPosted 1/22/2013 4:56:36 PM
I just don't take PVP that seriously, which causes plenty of losses on its own. I'd rather have fun with new gear/setups and occasionally be goofy than join the army of flipping giant havel moms. Aside from that, mostly just lag.
---
The worst part of gaming is gamers.
Official Gravelord Sword of the Dark Souls board
#44SleepComaPosted 1/22/2013 5:04:30 PM
Mayde is just bad, if you break everything down like that then nothings fair. Dat uchi lag poked me,cheap. Dat BSS tracking, cheap. Lol
---
BC2012
#45Krauser86Posted 1/22/2013 5:06:08 PM
Spears.

Mostly because I haven't got the patience to continuously dodge for ages waiting for the correct time to punish.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#46AngryOldFeralPosted 1/22/2013 5:12:44 PM
?ProtectorName? armor. :x
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#47pro9b17Posted 1/22/2013 6:12:44 PM
TWoP gankers. I don't know what causes that stun effect, but I hate it when that happens and they just wail on you. Sometimes I don't get that stun effect, I just move really slow.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#48St0ve1Posted 1/22/2013 6:26:29 PM
beggargirl posted...
Backstabs.

*cries*

This and giant armor users
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
#49the_curatorPosted 1/22/2013 6:58:01 PM
Fisto_ posted...
Spears guys. I usually run with low poise (53 max) so spears annoy me, especially since they can spam RB and it's fast. Also, the fact that they track easy.

This! I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to effectively counter that.
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#50localizedfreedoPosted 1/22/2013 7:16:53 PM
I don't have a play style weakness. There isn't a specific thing you can do to throw me off my game or anything. The only thing that can make someone beat me is by having a really tight game.
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls