This community is making me lose faith in HUMANITY.

#21AngryOldFeralPosted 1/23/2013 7:56:54 PM
I went on a date but the girl maced me when she realized I was RAPIER than most guys. :D
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#22Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/23/2013 8:10:28 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...
I went on a date but the girl maced me when she realized I was RAPIER than most guys. :D

I actually lold at this one
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma, Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#23St0ve1Posted 1/23/2013 8:12:21 PM
I NITO stop reading all these corny jokes
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
#24Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:24:24 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...

lol.
---
Please assume the position.
#25HuggieBearPosted 1/23/2013 8:31:24 PM
The Crystal Caves are quite colorful, if only I could be so grossly iridescent.

I suck at puns.. Like a Dark Hand to the face, I sure can suck the funny out of anything.
---
"It's not until you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."
GT: A Gentle Midget
#26Necro_Fear89Posted 1/23/2013 9:26:28 PM
I was gonna hit her with my Zweihander but I forgot Dark Souls has no Sticky White Stuff.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#27ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 1/24/2013 5:55:12 AM
Fisto_ posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

lol.

Yeah that was funny. Don't forget tho, she had a big booty everyone in town calls it the MAIL BREAKER.
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#28WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 1/24/2013 8:07:02 AM
Hollow everyone, I'm kind of new to puns.

Please allow me to seath better ways to make puns. I don't know any others, so...

Havel a nice day at work folks.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#29BaalbusterxboxPosted 1/24/2013 9:48:38 AM
Timmy brought in his dads shield in today and the kids went crazy, his dads some high ranking bishop... He held it up for a second and frock in' crystals grew out of his frickin head!!!!!! How can I compete? These things aren't fair, his dads like a saint while Gwynn locked mine up a long time ago.... It's not fair, well I went to visit my dad and get some advice, it's my turn tomorrow I said.... He just lifted his head and did his typical crazy laugh, it always creeps me out.... Tomorrow boy, tomorrow you shotel, you shotel like no one has shotelled before.

I tried, it's not great
---
War pick + leo
#30RPGNinja123Posted 1/24/2013 10:33:08 AM
It is so cOLD in this forest that I am starting to Shiva.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV