fight club 1/26

#151GGearXPosted 1/26/2013 9:16:49 PM
Sorry guys. Ran out of arrows and don't have souls.

GG though! This is my first Fight club and it was really fun!
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#152kingnahum17Posted 1/26/2013 9:22:28 PM(edited)
finalpope420 posted...
I'm arranging something with centipede for next event to solve this problem. Un till then we all just have to tolerate it sadly

We need to set some ground rules for what people can and cannot talk about in the Event topics. Like no talking about location or time. That should be you putting those out.

More than likely there's an insider which may become obvious with time, but for now a like Event Security (aka EVSEC) is needed.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#153GGearXPosted 1/26/2013 9:26:58 PM
kingnahum17 posted...
finalpope420 posted...
I'm arranging something with centipede for next event to solve this problem. Un till then we all just have to tolerate it sadly

We need to set some ground rules for what people can and cannot talk about in the Event topics. Like no talking about location or time. That should be you putting those out.

More than likely there's an insider which may become obvious with time, but for now a like Event Security (aka EVSEC) is needed.

Well I have an idea (don't know if it will work)
Everyone who is in the event open your friends list so if there are people ganking we trace it back to the user around here.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#154Paragon049Posted 1/26/2013 9:36:36 PM
GGs to everyone tonight! Extra special GGs to everyone else using Fire Surge tonight, lol.
---
YOU PAID FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE
#155finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:36:45 PM
kingnahum17 posted...
finalpope420 posted...

It's common sense not to state the location in the topic. Everyone knows why we don't
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0 official Composite Bow
#156kingnahum17Posted 1/26/2013 9:41:44 PM
GGearX posted...
kingnahum17 posted...
finalpope420 posted...

Well I have an idea (don't know if it will work)
Everyone who is in the event open your friends list so if there are people ganking we trace it back to the user around here.

Thats not 100% reliable but if we come up with a consistent answer, it might just work ^_^

Haven't had to much trouble with gankers, yet.

I've ended up hosting a little, since theres so many signs down. BTW I think some other community got wind of our event and is doing the exact same thing.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
#157kingnahum17Posted 1/26/2013 9:55:51 PM
finalpope420 posted...
kingnahum17 posted...
finalpope420 posted...

It's common sense not to state the location in the topic. Everyone knows why we don't

You'd be surprised how well people can put together locations from small information. Plus you'd also be surprised what people think common sense is. For example you could perhaps talk about all the tables getting in the way, and another guy could be talking about the Golems are giving them trouble. You can put the two and two together and assume that your in Anor Londo.
---
#158finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:00:47 PM
Well I'm no child I understand that. Here though it was flat out just dropped.
Either way I do this for the community and my methods are not perfect, but I'll deal with issues as I see fit.
I've already spoken with centipede and we have something in the works
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0 official Composite Bow
#159CentipedeDemonPosted 1/26/2013 10:05:12 PM
finalpope420 posted...
Either way I do this for the community and my methods are not perfect, but I'll deal with issues as I see fit.

Heh.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#160kingnahum17Posted 1/26/2013 10:19:38 PM(edited)
finalpope420 posted...

Well alright. I was just trying to inform the community that EVSEC is important.

On a side note, I see no signs at all any more so I'm assuming the event is over for good?
---