fight club 1/26

#161beggargirlPosted 1/26/2013 10:21:43 PM
kingnahum17 posted...
finalpope420 posted...
Well I'm no child I understand that. Here though it was flat out just dropped.
Either way I do this for the community and my methods are not perfect, but I'll deal with issues as I see fit.
I've already spoken with centipede and we have something in the works

Well alright. I was just trying to inform the community that EVSEC is important.

On a side note, I see no signs at all any more so I'm assuming the event is over for good?

I think we are migrating over to the burg
#162PhaerusDkSPosted 1/26/2013 10:33:02 PM
Really fun fights tonight! GGs all around. Thanks a lot for setting this up!

Dang, I'm really sorry some of you guys got ganked. That's too bad :( I got no love for gankers
#163Necro_Fear89Posted 1/26/2013 10:37:18 PM
So who fought me tonight?

I was the one using the Black Knight Halberd, I fought Beggargirl and she proceeded to wipe the floor with me lol. I won quite a few though, my internet crapped out when I was about to fight someone with a prong :(

I'm calling it a night though, was fun.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#164IRON-SWANPosted 1/26/2013 10:43:22 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I was the one using the Black Knight Halberd, I fought Beggargirl and she proceeded to wipe the floor with me lol. I won quite a few though, my internet crapped out when I was about to fight someone with a prong :(

I think I did battle with ya , noblescarlet89?
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666 , official scythe of the dark souls board
#165CentipedeDemonPosted 1/26/2013 10:56:06 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I fought you.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#166CentipedeDemonPosted 1/26/2013 10:57:12 PM
Gg all. Had good fights with ya.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#167Necro_Fear89Posted 1/26/2013 11:21:24 PM
IRON-SWAN posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I think I did battle with ya , noblescarlet89?

Yep. That's me. Was fun dueling all of you, I have to say that when I lose to any of you guys I never get upset or feel like I was gipped. I always lose because I either got careless or you guys were clearly better than me, I like that, wish every duel online fet the same.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#168kingnahum17Posted 1/26/2013 11:42:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#169pro9b17Posted 1/27/2013 12:22:20 AM
Really fun fights tonight! GGs all around. Thanks a lot for setting this up!

Dang, I'm really sorry some of you guys got ganked. That's too bad :( I got no love for gankers

Thanks for helping me when I got lost there! I ran around for like 10 minutes down there because I couldn't remember how to get to that one area.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#170OMG-save-mePosted 1/27/2013 2:28:11 AM
I wasn't there for very long because I had plans for tonight but I fought 5 or six fights where the person I fought would switch to a spear when they where low on health or would bs fish/roll me to death. I found it really annoying. I hate to be the one to complane but that was how my night went. Keep in mind I only had 4 or 6 fights against the same people.
---
gt OMG Save Me