fight club 1/26

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. fight club 1/26
4 years ago#161
kingnahum17 posted...
finalpope420 posted...
Well I'm no child I understand that. Here though it was flat out just dropped.
Either way I do this for the community and my methods are not perfect, but I'll deal with issues as I see fit.
I've already spoken with centipede and we have something in the works

Well alright. I was just trying to inform the community that EVSEC is important.

On a side note, I see no signs at all any more so I'm assuming the event is over for good?

I think we are migrating over to the burg
4 years ago#162
Really fun fights tonight! GGs all around. Thanks a lot for setting this up!

Dang, I'm really sorry some of you guys got ganked. That's too bad :( I got no love for gankers
4 years ago#163
So who fought me tonight?

I was the one using the Black Knight Halberd, I fought Beggargirl and she proceeded to wipe the floor with me lol. I won quite a few though, my internet crapped out when I was about to fight someone with a prong :(

I'm calling it a night though, was fun.
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
4 years ago#164
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I was the one using the Black Knight Halberd, I fought Beggargirl and she proceeded to wipe the floor with me lol. I won quite a few though, my internet crapped out when I was about to fight someone with a prong :(

I think I did battle with ya , noblescarlet89?
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666 , official scythe of the dark souls board
4 years ago#165
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I fought you.
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
4 years ago#166
Gg all. Had good fights with ya.
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
4 years ago#167
IRON-SWAN posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I think I did battle with ya , noblescarlet89?

Yep. That's me. Was fun dueling all of you, I have to say that when I lose to any of you guys I never get upset or feel like I was gipped. I always lose because I either got careless or you guys were clearly better than me, I like that, wish every duel online fet the same.
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
(message deleted)
4 years ago#169
Really fun fights tonight! GGs all around. Thanks a lot for setting this up!

Dang, I'm really sorry some of you guys got ganked. That's too bad :( I got no love for gankers

Thanks for helping me when I got lost there! I ran around for like 10 minutes down there because I couldn't remember how to get to that one area.
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
4 years ago#170
I wasn't there for very long because I had plans for tonight but I fought 5 or six fights where the person I fought would switch to a spear when they where low on health or would bs fish/roll me to death. I found it really annoying. I hate to be the one to complane but that was how my night went. Keep in mind I only had 4 or 6 fights against the same people.
gt OMG Save Me
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. fight club 1/26

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived