fight club 1/26

#21WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 1/23/2013 3:06:29 PM
Can't make this one. Anyone willing to do one Sunday as well? I'll make some fun rules. ;)

Sorry for the hijack buddy. But you'll love the rules too. If we can get enough people in.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#22beggargirlPosted 1/23/2013 3:10:50 PM
CentipedeDemon posted...
finalpope420 posted...
GGearX posted...
Sorry since I'm new to this whole " honorable PvP"
By no healing can I use regeneration?
And what about force?
Thoughts on WOTG?
I use Xbow the second we both finish bowing. It's unexpected, is that unfair?

It's really common sense. Replinishnent is fine, force is fine, don't spam WoTG or I will put an arrow in you're face as a warning for any violation.
Fight does not start till both players have bowed

Can we use wotg tactically? I don't even use the bunny ears on my build that can use it but I don't spam it either. Can we use it as a surprise?

As far as I am aware as long as you aren't spamming WoG, then it's fine. There was a fellow who stopped by one of the other fight clubs who had some pretty WoGs. He was dead angling, WoG cancelling, and bounced one of my fireballs back at me....it was pretty.
#23finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:16:36 PM
beggargirl posted...
CentipedeDemon posted...
finalpope420 posted...
GGearX posted...
And what about force?
Thoughts on WOTG?

It's really common sense. Replinishnent is fine, force is fine, don't spam WoTG or I will put an arrow in you're face as a warning for any violation.

Can we use wotg tactically? I don't even use the bunny ears on my build that can use it but I don't spam it either. Can we use it as a surprise?

As far as I am aware as long as you aren't spamming WoG, then it's fine. There was a fellow who stopped by one of the other fight clubs who had some pretty WoGs. He was dead angling, WoG cancelling, and bounced one of my fireballs back at me....it was pretty.

Yeah that was craiglyn's bud Giga. WoTG is completely fine, I don't ban anything but what's stated in my first post because we've all dueled a lot together and are respectful
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0 official Composite Bow
#24finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:17:46 PM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
Can't make this one. Anyone willing to do one Sunday as well? I'll make some fun rules. ;)

Sorry for the hijack buddy. But you'll love the rules too. If we can get enough people in.

Post the idea in my community event discussion topic to keep this one from being over crowded and new people getting confused
---
#25WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 1/23/2013 3:20:27 PM
finalpope420 posted...
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...

Post the idea in my community event discussion topic to keep this one from being over crowded and new people getting confused

Can you pm a link?
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#26CentipedeDemonPosted 1/23/2013 3:48:25 PM
finalpope420 posted...
beggargirl posted...
CentipedeDemon posted...
finalpope420 posted...
GGearX posted...
And what about force?
Thoughts on WOTG?

Yeah that was craiglyn's bud Giga. WoTG is completely fine, I don't ban anything but what's stated in my first post because we've all dueled a lot together and are respectful

Giga is a monster.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#27finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:13:36 PM
Bump. Location goes out tonight and tomorrow afternoon
---
#28giantsirslayerPosted 1/24/2013 2:19:02 PM
Sweeet I can bring my greatsword lol ...
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#29AlpaIPosted 1/24/2013 2:21:20 PM(edited)
finalpope420 posted...
Hosting a fight club this Saturday instead of a special event for a change of pace again (don't worry these crazy events will continue to come :P)

Soul level: 100-144
Time: 8pm est (yes anand I will try and start earlier if possible lol)
Rules: no healing, divine blessings, mushrooms. No hornets or BS fishing.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, remember be respectful and have fun

Never been to one of these but I'm definitely interested if I have time avail on Saturday. In the regards to the bold does that mean you're sending a massive message out over XBL?

If so I wouldn't mind getting the details and my GT is Alpalism.

If that's not the case I'll just check this thread for the location then.

Edit: Saw your post later in the thread, I'm not sure if I can make it but definitely interested. I'm hosting a big MH hunting party so no idea how long that will last.
---
I'm Always Right
01/26/2013
#30finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 3:16:58 PM
AlpaI posted...
finalpope420 posted...
Hosting a fight club this Saturday instead of a special event for a change of pace again (don't worry these crazy events will continue to come :P)

Soul level: 100-144
Time: 8pm est (yes anand I will try and start earlier if possible lol)
Rules: no healing, divine blessings, mushrooms. No hornets or BS fishing.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, remember be respectful and have fun

Never been to one of these but I'm definitely interested if I have time avail on Saturday. In the regards to the bold does that mean you're sending a massive message out over XBL?

If so I wouldn't mind getting the details and my GT is Alpalism.

If that's not the case I'll just check this thread for the location then.

Edit: Saw your post later in the thread, I'm not sure if I can make it. but definitely interested. I'm hosting a big MH hunting party so no idea how long that will last.

Yes that means I will send a mass message over XBL with the location, this is done for specific reasons.
Note this is for fun and not a competition and be sure to read the rules and be respectful
---