fight club 1/26

#41finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:58:39 PM
beggargirl posted...
Martian are you okay for hosts? I am almost in NG+ and could probably help out a bit.

Well we don't seem to have a lot coming so just me hosting should be enough. If things pick up and you're up for it then it would be appreciated as always
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0 official Composite Bow
#42anand_ak89Posted 1/25/2013 4:20:46 PM
finalpope420 posted...
beggargirl posted...
Martian are you okay for hosts? I am almost in NG+ and could probably help out a bit.

Well we don't seem to have a lot coming so just me hosting should be enough. If things pick up and you're up for it then it would be appreciated as always

I get good connection with beggargirl. But at fightclubs my connection with you hasn't been bad either. I can happily help out too at the depths, earlier in the night. For me the best person was actually l'rex. I got a couple messages from him but looks like he isnt around for these fight clubs anymore.
---
Absolute zero is cool
Official Dragonslayer Spear of the Dark Souls message board
#43SpirasGuardianPosted 1/25/2013 4:24:47 PM
Don't think I'll be able to make this one unfortunately.
..at least I wont be missing a Hungar Games!

sorry... lol, Hungar Games is awesome.
---
GT: Spiras Guardian
#44LycanthropusRexPosted 1/25/2013 6:05:51 PM
I will be in on this fight club. Might even get on a bit early to scope the scene/ kick anand's ass. Once things get going, I can be a backup host if needed.
---
Merging with sword, onto them
#45finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:28:34 PM
LycanthropusRex posted...
I will be in on this fight club. Might even get on a bit early to scope the scene/ kick anand's ass. Once things get going, I can be a backup host if needed.

Awesome. Did I send you the location? If not let me know bud
---
#46kingnahum17Posted 1/25/2013 6:56:32 PM
I'm down.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#47finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:07:29 PM
anand_ak89 posted...
finalpope420 posted...
beggargirl posted...

I get good connection with beggargirl. But at fightclubs my connection with you hasn't been bad either. I can happily help out too at the depths, earlier in the night. For me the best person was actually l'rex. I got a couple messages from him but looks like he isnt around for these fight clubs anymore.

This was just brought to my attention. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but you guys have got to start keeping yourselves in check and not slip up with the location.
It fails my testing
---
#48finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:52:47 AM
Bump for anyone that's not aware
---
#49kmelaurinegroPosted 1/26/2013 12:49:40 PM
I would love to participate, however I'm only at SL 81 and not sure I can make it to the requested lvl for tonight, is there any chance I could still join? I understand this may be boring for you as I'm low leveled and unexperienced but I would really appreciate being able to practice GT Kame1891
---
Official Astora's Straight Sword of the Dark Souls Board
#50finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 12:52:52 PM
kmelaurinegro posted...
I would love to participate, however I'm only at SL 81 and not sure I can make it to the requested lvl for tonight, is there any chance I could still join? I understand this may be boring for you as I'm low leveled and unexperienced but I would really appreciate being able to practice GT Kame1891

As long as you have RSS you'll be fine
---