Ok needing your Opinions

#1GriffinXHunterPosted 1/23/2013 7:22:39 PM
I have Quelaag's furysword +5 and Pyromancer flame +13 Am I strong enough to beat 4 Kings in NG yet I have lordvessel and really want to join Darkwraiths Im all ready Haven't talked to Frampt or anything
---
Currently playing
Dark souls, Dragons Dogma, Skyrim
#2Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/23/2013 7:24:48 PM
Should be more than enough. Go in fast rolling and try to learn how to dodge their attacks. If all else fails, tank up on havels/stone armor and get in as close as you can while 2hr1 mashing with furysword, and keep hitting them even as they are dying. After they fully disappear, heal up and wait for next one :D
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma, Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#3GriffinXHunter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:26:54 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Should be more than enough. Go in fast rolling and try to learn how to dodge their attacks. If all else fails, tank up on havels/stone armor and get in as close as you can while 2hr1 mashing with furysword, and keep hitting them even as they are dying. After they fully disappear, heal up and wait for next one :D

Thanks!, I Have Havel's Armor available I heard that was the easiest way though?
---
Currently playing
Dark souls, Dragons Dogma, Skyrim
#4Max58201Posted 1/23/2013 7:41:18 PM
maxed pyro glove full havels slot all the great combustion and combustion you have. piece of cake you will have to wait a bit for the next king to spawn
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#5Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/23/2013 8:15:25 PM
GriffinXHunter posted...
Thanks!, I Have Havel's Armor available I heard that was the easiest way though?

Yeah its probably easiest to tank em up close with havels while mashing away with your furysword. I suggest eating grass too, or having the stamina shield at least, so you can mash more often :D
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma, Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#6RaptorkittyPosted 1/23/2013 8:55:45 PM
I took down 4K in NG+ with a +4 Furysword. You should be good. Make sure you've got enough soft humanity.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Demon's Souls
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#7MaydePosted 1/23/2013 9:11:17 PM
I usually 2h whatever weapon I'm using with full havels and grass crest on my back and swing away.

My only two "tricks" are that I keep the crest shield on my other hand and if they do their stupid AoE or ranged magic I just hit left on the d pad and block it.

The other trick is that I estus every time I run out of stamina. For some reason the timing works out perfectly with the ten estus from firelink. I swing swing swing until I'm out of stamina, pop an estus, and by the time the animation is over I have full stam again. Works perfectly with a reasonable amount of stamina and a decent weapon. Get your rhythm on and get those kings down!
---
GT: imaydei
#8Cura_of_LatriaPosted 1/23/2013 10:47:05 PM
Following up on what dex said, I'd recommend casting iron flesh as well. It works every tome. And believe it or not contrary to what most people think, beatrice makes for a great distraction once the next kings shows up.