oh god i hate this place

#11GGearXPosted 1/29/2013 5:09:22 PM
deadpool223 posted...
i hate ash lake so much, its creepy, the clams take forever to kill, and i hate the hydra

OH and im cursed

What? Easily my most favorite place in dark souls. Something about the huge trees in the distance looks beautiful. I wouldn't mind having a painting of that.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#12Carte360Posted 1/29/2013 5:27:59 PM
About 350 hours into the game and I have no idea what Ash Lake is.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#13LoneReaper115Posted 1/29/2013 5:30:30 PM
Carte360 posted...

There's a tree on the opposite side of blighttown that has a couple false walls, go through there, through the great hollow and boom, ash lake, home if the black hydra and dragonbros.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
#14Carte360Posted 1/29/2013 5:37:56 PM
LoneReaper115 posted...
Carte360 posted...

There's a tree on the opposite side of blighttown that has a couple false walls, go through there, through the great hollow and boom, ash lake, home if the black hydra and dragonbros.

Great hollow...? I've heard of it but never seen it. It is in blighttown huh? Is it worth checking out for fun? Ah heck, I'm going whether it is fun or not.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#15LoneReaper115Posted 1/29/2013 5:58:55 PM(edited)
Carte360 posted...
LoneReaper115 posted...
Carte360 posted...

Great hollow...? I've heard of it but never seen it. It is in blighttown huh? Is it worth checking out for fun? Ah heck, I'm going whether it is fun or not.

Depends on your definition of fun. It's opposite the boss fight with Quelaag, there's a very large tree with a pretty obvious ramp going up it, also a spawn for invaders. Break a wall, there's a treasure chest, break the wall behind it and you're in the great hollow. It's full of narrow branches, deadly falls, curse frogs, and as soon as you get to the bottom, you enter ash lake. You are greeted by the Black Hydra, Darkroot Hydra's big brother. Use the same tactic, but it's faster, stronger, more aggressive, and can follow you throughout the area.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the great hollow is home to at least 10 crystal lizards.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board