The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What do u guys more hate in PvP?

#1thiagosldarkPosted 1/25/2013 10:29:58 PM
What do u guys more hate in PvP? - Results (99 votes)
Divine Blessing Spammers
39.39% (39 votes)
Wrath of Gods Spammers
20.2% (20 votes)
Homing Soul Mass Spammers
8.08% (8 votes)
Guys that dont Bow before the fight
14.14% (14 votes)
Dragon King Naked Great Axers Spammers
4.04% (4 votes)
other (say in comment)
14.14% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
btw say how do u guys kill them
---
''Everyday humans come one step close to self destruction,im not destroying the world,im saving it! ''
#2Krauser86Posted 1/25/2013 10:37:23 PM(edited)
There... isn't really any competition. Divine Blessing spammers are the worst.

Homing Soul Mass: Just roll. If someone Wrath of Gods I will immediately prepare for the roll BS if they look like they're gonna do it again. People who don't bow don't bother me, it just means I don't have to care so much about being honourable. And Dragonking Greataxe R2 spam is just the same as WoTG spam really, just aim for the BS before they finish the animation.

Unlike the others, which all have a very effective strategy... the only way to kill someone who spams DBs is either repeatedly chain backstab them, stunlock them to death, or just kick them off of a ledge. Those or get lucky. Spamming them doesn't work, because that will just get you parried.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#3thiagosldark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:37:35 PM
sometimes i see dragon glitchers too x_x
idk how if dragon head glitch was removed in the update,seriously dark souls really got annoying ppl on pvp x_x

i hate heavy armor vit builders that keep using divine all the time
---
''Everyday humans come one step close to self destruction,im not destroying the world,im saving it! ''
#4Krauser86Posted 1/25/2013 10:40:56 PM(edited)
thiagosldark posted...
idk how if dragon head glitch was removed in the update,seriously dark souls really got annoying ppl on pvp x_x

Yeah, the Dragonhead Glitch was removed in the last update.

People that use Divines during fights, period, are the real scum of this game. Cheaters are pathetic but at least they know they're too bad for legitimate PvP, whereas a DB spammer is someone trying to act legit yet they're playing like a complete *****.

People using DBs after fights to quick heal, or before fights I'm not bothered by. Once the fight starts though, I expect someone not to DB and if they do I'm not even gonna try to fight them fair. They're getting kicked or backstabbed off of a ledge.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#5Scorpian_KingPosted 1/25/2013 10:41:10 PM
Dragon king greataxe r2 spammers are parry fodder
I hate dbs and they get my stash pulled on them
wrath of the gods gets bs punished
homing soul mass is easy to avoid
#6thiagosldark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:46:04 PM
Krauser86 posted...
thiagosldark posted...

Yeah, the Dragonhead Glitch was removed in the last update.

People that use Divines during fights, period, are the real scum of this game. Cheaters are pathetic but at least they know they're too bad for legitimate PvP, whereas a DB spammer is someone trying to act legit yet they're playing like a complete *****.

People using DBs after fights to quick heal, or before fights I'm not bothered by. Once the fight starts though, I expect someone not to DB and if they do I'm not even gonna try to fight them fair. They're getting kicked or backstabbed off of a ledge.

i run and use chamaleon and let they searching for me xD
---
#7thiagosldark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:54:42 PM
Scorpian_King posted...
Dragon king greataxe r2 spammers are parry fodder
I hate dbs and they get my stash pulled on them
wrath of the gods gets bs punished
homing soul mass is easy to avoid

i hate them all x_x
yesterday i get invaded by a spirit of vegeance and dark spirit from anor londo and they two was healing all the time with divine --''
---
#8Walkman_005Posted 1/25/2013 10:58:52 PM
Where's the darkbead/orb spammers option?
#9Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/26/2013 8:44:23 AM
Whiners, especially those who call you out on your lack of skill despite having wrecked them with full health left.

How I kill them? Mercilessly with a grin on my face.

I actually dont mind divine blessing users at all, they make for interesting and usually 'even' fights, since I know that any honor is out the window and I can just get dirty too with all my nightmarish oki combo attacks. Lets not mention that you simply have to keep the pressure up, since you give them one opportunity to do as they wish and you have to start all over again.
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma, Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#10localizedfreedoPosted 1/26/2013 9:10:30 AM
None of these things are difficult to combat so none
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls