What do u guys more hate in PvP?

#11thiagosldark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:17:15 AM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Whiners, especially those who call you out on your lack of skill despite having wrecked them with full health left.

How I kill them? Mercilessly with a grin on my face.

I actually dont mind divine blessing users at all, they make for interesting and usually 'even' fights, since I know that any honor is out the window and I can just get dirty too with all my nightmarish oki combo attacks. Lets not mention that you simply have to keep the pressure up, since you give them one opportunity to do as they wish and you have to start all over again.

thats the thing about the dirt fighters,we canplay as the same with them and make the fight bad to they side xD
---
''Everyday humans come one step close to self destruction,im not destroying the world,im saving it! ''
#12AngryOldFeralPosted 1/26/2013 11:00:56 AM
I'm going with "douchebags that cast Pursuers/Homing Crystal Soul Mass before I've spawned, so the graphics glitch makes it invisible on my screen". I hate spawning and suddenly some invisible magic blasts my health-bar to hell.

I can usually roll out of the way of Soul Mass because I know the noise, and the tracking isn't too hot on those. But the slowness of Pursuers makes it impossible for me to dodge it when I can't see it. I'll try my usual trick of rolling into it, and do it too early or too late since I got no visual reference. :P
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#13CentipedeDemonPosted 1/26/2013 1:12:26 PM
Lol, 90% of the time I don't bow for duels. I just pop a grass and go.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#14AngryOldFeralPosted 1/26/2013 1:33:56 PM
CentipedeDemon posted...

I used to. I don't any more... sure, most folks will bow back, but that one small percentage of douchebags that use it as a free BS soured me on it. I drop a "Hello!" carving, just to stay courteous if they bow, though.
---
#15beggargirlPosted 1/26/2013 1:43:03 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...
CentipedeDemon posted...

I used to. I don't any more... sure, most folks will bow back, but that one small percentage of douchebags that use it as a free BS soured me on it. I drop a "Hello!" carving, just to stay courteous if they bow, though.

I've been spawn ganked and backstabbed by hiding sunbros while bowing, but I've never been backstabbed by a host while bowing.
#16AngryOldFeralPosted 1/26/2013 1:47:40 PM
beggargirl posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...
CentipedeDemon posted...

I've been spawn ganked and backstabbed by hiding sunbros while bowing, but I've never been backstabbed by a host while bowing.

I've been shanked by hosts several times while bowing. Happened to me a lot in the Burg of all places, which kind of pissed me off since the other 90% of the guys I'd invade were nothing but courteous and the Burg was reputed to be "the place to go" for honorable duels with good players at the time, and was a lot of fun otherwise.

If I was in the forest, or on the steps in Oolacile then I would've expected such dickbaggery.
---
#17The_PwnisherPosted 1/26/2013 2:12:17 PM
You don't have the gankers option for some reason.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M
#18CentipedeDemonPosted 1/26/2013 2:31:14 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...
CentipedeDemon posted...

Yea, s not that I'm not courteous. I'll throw a bow in if I know I'm about to have areally good fight. I'm just there to fight lol. Bows are just a personal preference I choose to not take part in.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#19Dante729Posted 1/26/2013 2:42:01 PM
Other.

Getting backstabbed while bowing makes me unhappy.
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
#20PSO426Posted 1/26/2013 2:43:54 PM
Yea I'm starting to think I shouldn't bow at all, bc it seems that more and more ppl are starting to take advantage of the opening. Like the other night in the burg I bowed at the invader and he runs up to me hits me a couple times with the gold tracer and toxics me and then runs off. What a d-bag! He could have at least stayed and fought seeing as I was toxic but no he turns and runs like a little girl.