What do u guys more hate in PvP?

#31Max58201Posted 1/26/2013 9:31:14 PM
one trick ponies. i could care less if i win or lose this game isn't about kill death ratio that's for shooters

i want a fun fight someone who just uses one tactic is just boring weapon spell it doesnt matter

if someone spams healing as long as the fight itself is fun who cares makes it last longer if the fight sucks kick them out

only fights i care about winning are when I'm an invading moon since making several moon pvp builds takes a lot of items Haha

and harpy farming sucks
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#32thiagosldark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:09:00 PM
Gaara_fan151 posted...
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Gaara_fan151 posted...
I'm wondering here, how can people hate when someone uses a completely fair mechanic from the game like healing or a specific strong spell. From my understanding, you can do the same and you should know to counter these, if not, it's your fault, not theirs.

Humanity, divine blessing, or any other other healing have a cost, so if a player is using them, it's clearly that he spent time to acquire them. If you can't kill them before or while they use it, shame on you, you should know to counter that or at least prevent it.

Same for Wrath of Gods and Homing Soul Mass. You should know how to evade it if you want to win. Bowing before the fight? Just a matter of courtesy, that's a damn fight, not a chess game.

Ganking and modding should be the most hated. While ganking isn't really that bad if you're a good player, it isn't fair because it's 2 or 3 guys against one at once. And modding is almost-lost battle that didn't even start.

This except for divine blessing users. Nobody will use unmodded divine blessings in pvp and they are literally impossible to punish unless you pressure them constantly, which not every build can do. The rest is fair game and if you whine then its time to realize that its not them being cheap, but you lacking in skill.

Wait, unmodded and modded divine blessings? Could you clarify?

im thinkin he talkin about the guys that mod they saves and add items like divine blessings
---
Praise to Quelaan,May quelaan shall guide thou
#33AngryOldFeralPosted 1/27/2013 12:33:42 AM
Kaeporo posted...
I hate modders.

I'm also not a fan of the Blades of the Darkmoon. They tend to beat me up more often than not. I'll avoid them when possible but a loss is ultimately a learning experience.

Then stop sinning, and we'll leave you alone. XD
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#34MrNukealizerPosted 1/27/2013 4:16:34 PM
Max58201 posted...
one trick ponies. i could care less if i win or lose this game isn't about kill death ratio that's for shooters

i want a fun fight someone who just uses one tactic is just boring weapon spell it doesnt matter

if someone spams healing as long as the fight itself is fun who cares makes it last longer if the fight sucks kick them out

only fights i care about winning are when I'm an invading moon since making several moon pvp builds takes a lot of items Haha

and harpy farming sucks

Why so serious? It's just a game. I personally couldn't care less if I win or lose, unless my opponent was talking trash and I have something to prove.
---
GT: Mr Nukealizer00
Official Havel's Greatshield of the Dark Souls Board