I can't trust Sunbros now.

#1sesshomaru_55Posted 1/26/2013 3:36:51 AM
In Anor Londo I accidentally entered the Titanite Demon room, and this fresh character I made was not ready for it. So I try to leave, and the Sunbro I summoned to my game is blocking my way out... So I try to move and see if he wants in, but he doesn't. He's blocking my way out till I die.

I was so mad over this lol.
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#2ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 1/26/2013 4:38:39 AM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
In Anor Londo I accidentally entered the Titanite Demon room, and this fresh character I made was not ready for it. So I try to leave, and the Sunbro I summoned to my game is blocking my way out... So I try to move and see if he wants in, but he doesn't. He's blocking my way out till I die.

Wow I never heard of that kind of griefing. He doesn't get anything of you die. Or his batteries died
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#3WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 1/26/2013 5:18:19 AM
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...

Wow I never heard of that kind of griefing. He doesn't get anything of you die. Or his batteries died

Under cover dark wraith lol look it up, Rosie did a hole video of it.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#4SolidStryderPosted 1/26/2013 10:40:44 AM
I would have defended your honor, TC.
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 1/26/2013 10:55:47 AM
If someone summons my Sunbro character to help them set up a gankfest, I screw them over. I'll kite enemies back to the host, block doorways, close doors on them, etc. Basically get them killed.

I'm here to carve a bloody path of destruction to the fog door, protect the weak, and wreck bosses... not to help you be a scumbag. Though, if someone is invading while we're actually trying to get to the boss, I'll go after the phantom. But if you summon me and are just standing around a spawn-area, I'll go screw up your plans.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#6housedj69Posted 1/26/2013 11:17:35 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
If someone summons my Sunbro character to help them set up a gankfest, I screw them over. I'll kite enemies back to the host, block doorways, close doors on them, etc. Basically get them killed.

I'm here to carve a bloody path of destruction to the fog door, protect the weak, and wreck bosses... not to help you be a scumbag. Though, if someone is invading while we're actually trying to get to the boss, I'll go after the phantom. But if you summon me and are just standing around a spawn-area, I'll go screw up your plans.

I like this.
---
XBL GT - Housedj69
#7AngryOldFeralPosted 1/26/2013 1:27:15 PM
housedj69 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

I like this.

I also bring my own stash of Humanity to heal with, so I'm not burdening the host with having to Estus Flask for me every time I get hit too hard. Some folks just Sunbro. Me? I'm a bright-orange commando of death. A personal stormtrooper for PvE. :D
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#8JPawesomePosted 1/26/2013 9:17:55 PM
housedj69 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

I like this.

I second this motion.
---
Yes, I know you're trying to do things the stealthy way, but sometimes the enemies get so plentiful you just want to blow 'em up.
#9heatseekersPosted 1/26/2013 10:25:44 PM
JPawesome posted...
housedj69 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

I like this.

I second this motion.

motion carried, meeting adjourned
---
Official Ricards Rapier of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 board
#10Strakadh_OFPosted 1/27/2013 3:52:41 AM
Sunbros are losers.
---
GT: The Trill Texan