I can't trust Sunbros now.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I can't trust Sunbros now.

User Info: sesshomaru_55

sesshomaru_55
3 years ago#1
In Anor Londo I accidentally entered the Titanite Demon room, and this fresh character I made was not ready for it. So I try to leave, and the Sunbro I summoned to my game is blocking my way out... So I try to move and see if he wants in, but he doesn't. He's blocking my way out till I die.

I was so mad over this lol.
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06

User Info: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
3 years ago#2
sesshomaru_55 posted...
In Anor Londo I accidentally entered the Titanite Demon room, and this fresh character I made was not ready for it. So I try to leave, and the Sunbro I summoned to my game is blocking my way out... So I try to move and see if he wants in, but he doesn't. He's blocking my way out till I die.

Wow I never heard of that kind of griefing. He doesn't get anything of you die. Or his batteries died
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

User Info: WH1TE_N1GHT13

WH1TE_N1GHT13
3 years ago#3
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...

Wow I never heard of that kind of griefing. He doesn't get anything of you die. Or his batteries died

Under cover dark wraith lol look it up, Rosie did a hole video of it.
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
3 years ago#4
I would have defended your honor, TC.

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
3 years ago#5
If someone summons my Sunbro character to help them set up a gankfest, I screw them over. I'll kite enemies back to the host, block doorways, close doors on them, etc. Basically get them killed.

I'm here to carve a bloody path of destruction to the fog door, protect the weak, and wreck bosses... not to help you be a scumbag. Though, if someone is invading while we're actually trying to get to the boss, I'll go after the phantom. But if you summon me and are just standing around a spawn-area, I'll go screw up your plans.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: housedj69

housedj69
3 years ago#6
AngryOldFeral posted...
If someone summons my Sunbro character to help them set up a gankfest, I screw them over. I'll kite enemies back to the host, block doorways, close doors on them, etc. Basically get them killed.

I'm here to carve a bloody path of destruction to the fog door, protect the weak, and wreck bosses... not to help you be a scumbag. Though, if someone is invading while we're actually trying to get to the boss, I'll go after the phantom. But if you summon me and are just standing around a spawn-area, I'll go screw up your plans.

I like this.
XBL GT - Housedj69

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
3 years ago#7
housedj69 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

I like this.

I also bring my own stash of Humanity to heal with, so I'm not burdening the host with having to Estus Flask for me every time I get hit too hard. Some folks just Sunbro. Me? I'm a bright-orange commando of death. A personal stormtrooper for PvE. :D
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: JPawesome

JPawesome
3 years ago#8
housedj69 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

I like this.

I second this motion.
Yes, I know you're trying to do things the stealthy way, but sometimes the enemies get so plentiful you just want to blow 'em up.

User Info: heatseekers

heatseekers
3 years ago#9
JPawesome posted...
housedj69 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

I like this.

I second this motion.

motion carried, meeting adjourned
Official Ricards Rapier of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 board

User Info: Strakadh_OF

Strakadh_OF
3 years ago#10
Sunbros are losers.
GT: The Trill Texan
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I can't trust Sunbros now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived