02/23 Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

#1beggargirlPosted 1/28/2013 2:16:42 PM
Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE
Saturday Februay 23rd

Hey all.

Just a quick announcement that Saturday February 23rd we are hoping to hold a Gravelord day in Anor Londo. Here's the general description from Martian's community idea thread:

"3 gravelords (3 hosts). Only time when ganking is actually permitted ;).
I say everyone be on NG+ or higher to make it more interesting.

The gravelords will infect everyone's world and the job of the infected players is to hunt down and kill the gravelords in any means necessary, as well as the gravelords taking the infected players (bounty hunters) out in any means necessary.
These could be 1v1,2v1, or even 3v1 situations. The gravelords are allowed to heal, but the bounty hunters are not. No rules just pure chaos.
It's almost like having a bounty on you're head and everyone wants to find you're sign, invade and kill you."

Gravelords:
We will need volunteers for people to be the main gravelords. Those who will be comfortable taking on multiple phantoms at once. Also the gravelords will need to be within PvP level range, preferably on NG+ or higher, and will have O and S alive so that they can host.

Participants:
We will ask that participants be in NG+ or higher so that everyone can experience the gravelord black phantoms. You will need to be within summoning range of the gravelord in order to be able to invade them. Also it would be nice if you also came as a gravelord with O and S alive, in case we wanted to switch to everyone gravelording and invading each other. You can be infected and invade gravelords if you are hollow and the area boss is dead, so having the boss alive is not a requirement.
#2the_curatorPosted 1/28/2013 2:18:53 PM
I would host/gravelord if I'm available at that point. I would need some eyes of death though
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#3beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:22:35 PM
the_curator posted...
I would host/gravelord if I'm available at that point. I would need some eyes of death though

We will be trying to see if we can help the hosts with the eye of death and humanity supply.

Will you be okay to get your character to NG+ for then and keep Smores alive?
#4giantsirslayerPosted 1/28/2013 2:26:55 PM
This sounds fun lol can't wait ill do whatever you want ....
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#5NarzodPosted 1/28/2013 2:27:30 PM
Sounds fun, I wanna get in on this. Looks like I'll finally be taking a second character into NG+...
---
GT IllicitCypress
#6IRON-SWANPosted 1/28/2013 2:31:20 PM
Ill volunteer as a host/gravelord he's sl131 so that should be in range . Good heads up it'll give me plenty of time to farm for eyes and humanity as well as getting into ng++ . This is gonna be chaos especially when the gravelords get gravelorded themselves
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666 , official scythe of the dark souls board
#7beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:38:13 PM
IRON-SWAN posted...
This is gonna be chaos especially when the gravelords get gravelorded themselves

That's what we are looking forward to >:) .
#8finalpope420Posted 1/28/2013 2:41:07 PM
Perfect set up beggargirl.
Count me in as a gravelord/host. Currently bringing a build to NG+ specificly for this
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0 Composite bow 360 no scope
#9RPGNinja123Posted 1/28/2013 3:37:16 PM
Which ever you need more of I will gladly partake in it.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#10CentipedeDemonPosted 1/28/2013 3:39:49 PM
You're looking at another gravelord here, my main character is a gravelord, so I'm in to host.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race