02/23 Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

#71YellowcanPosted 2/6/2013 4:59:37 PM
I have some eyes and humanity to give to the Gravelords if anyone needs some extras.
---
Oh, it's a French gun. What does it do, shoot white flags? - Sphericalisis
GT: I YellowCan I [] PSN: YellowCan
#72I_Dont_AgreePosted 2/6/2013 5:21:15 PM
beggargirl posted...
I_Dont_Agree posted...
I know you can't host if the boss is dead, but can you still be cursed by a Gravelord? My build needs some spells post Anor Londo and I don't want them to move into the next NG+ cycle yet.

And is the Gravelord curse tied to only one Grabelorder? I ask because back in the Gravelord tour I could see ten million Gravelord signs, but that might be because I was only in NG, not NG+.

Yes, the boss can be dead and you can be hollow, but you can still be cursed by a gravelord and have the ability to invade him. You just must be on the same lobby and in summoning range. You will only have black phantoms if you are in NG+ and beyond however.

The curse is tied to one specific gravelord from my understanding. However you will still see and be able to invade other gravelord signs.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info!

And since this is an open event I'll see if I can rope some people on my friends list to their doom. >=)
---
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#73Konnie_czPosted 2/6/2013 5:47:00 PM
I might turn up as a participant/invader. I need a new build and I've never actually seen black phantoms.
#74beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:54:54 AM
Hello. :)
#75Bowdownbe4me1Posted 2/11/2013 9:20:56 AM
Hey, I just want to bump this so it doesn't get archived. People, keep this thread active!

Also, I'll definitely be there for this event.
---
Official chaos server of the Dark Souls Board
YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bowdownbe4me1
#76giantsirslayerPosted 2/11/2013 11:38:24 AM
Silver Knight are everywhere omfg there so many holy @hit there more where are these mofo coming from ...beggar girl waves while doing the Trident shuffle ....this is not going to be fun for me....
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#77beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:49:34 AM
Starting Friday I can probably start to help supply our gravelord volunteers with items, and help with builds.

Please remember you will need to get your character to Anor Londo with S'mores alive if you will be gravelording.
#78NarzodPosted 2/13/2013 3:04:46 PM
I finally took a character other than my first/main guy into NG+ for this. My gravelord is ready!
---
GT IllicitCypress
#79ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/13/2013 3:35:24 PM
I'm all set now ;) just finished my stockpile of eyes and left S&O alive. Can't wait!
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#80beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:12:17 PM
I will post a new thread in a few days and will be looking for volunteers to help hook up our gravelords with items.