I hate magic users.

#231localizedfreedoPosted 1/31/2013 3:04:01 PM
Ah, my fault. Misread which of my posts you replied to.

So what's not adult about my post? The fact that I can recognize the more rewarding strategy of several? Or the fact that I captioned with "ta da"? Lmao.
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#232AlpaI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:17:33 PM
localizedfreedo posted...

So what's not adult about my post? The fact that I can recognize the more rewarding strategy of several? Or the fact that I captioned with "ta da"? Lmao.

Let me help you out friend.

"Arguments" over the internet are a delicate situation because they can interpreted so many ways. Without context, voice, and delivery it's seemingly impossible for every person to always understand your "point". This fact makes "discussions" as civil as your attempt maybe open for wild misunderstanding. These above things also leave area for personal bias or prior interactions as gigantic variables in how your points are perceived.

So to conclude people can take anything you type over the internet any and every way.

Bringing us back to your above posts and several throughout this topic. Your clearly coming from a genuine perspective and wanting to make clear and concise points. The mistake you're making are these subtle "jabs" (For lack of a better word) that you continue to add to your points.

"ta da" may or may not seem like an insignificant phrase to your post but it allows the interpretation that you were in a way insulting the poster. Which to be honest isn't an alltogether illogical assumption.

In closing:

If you're attempting to have an actual discussion and "prove your points" as difficult and impossible as the tasks seems, you must make yourself as serious and clear as possible. Otherwise regardless of your intentions people will spend 200 posts fighting you over something you truly believe was trivial.

I hope my message helped.
---
I'm Always Right
#233CovreaperPosted 1/31/2013 3:20:45 PM

The post isn't childish you are. You claim that toggling isn't cheap, that it is a skillful part of pvp "in the same vein of features as dead angle attacks" yet you use it to circumvent another feature of the game based on people who exploited the items in the game. So basically you're justifying using an exploit because other people exploited a different part of the game in previous patches. Using an exploit as justification for using another exploit is rather childish imo. Especially when you yourself said on page 23 that:
Rolling through magic wasn't unintentional. Lmao. Rolls have I-Frames. Rolling is the intended avoidance mechanic for everything.

Evidently it's not the intended avoidance mechanic for everything. Or maybe they intended stunlocks to be to be the counter for rolling arsewipes who wear no armor?

Seems like you're just here to justify your shoddy playstyle so you can sleep better at night.
---
Gamertag: Covreaper
#234CovreaperPosted 1/31/2013 3:22:16 PM
AlpaI posted...

Let me help you out friend.

"Arguments" over the internet are a delicate situation because they can interpreted so many ways. Without context, voice, and delivery it's seemingly impossible for every person to always understand your "point". This fact makes "discussions" as civil as your attempt maybe open for wild misunderstanding. These above things also leave area for personal bias or prior interactions as gigantic variables in how your points are perceived.

So to conclude people can take anything you type over the internet any and every way.

Bringing us back to your above posts and several throughout this topic. Your clearly coming from a genuine perspective and wanting to make clear and concise points. The mistake you're making are these subtle "jabs" (For lack of a better word) that you continue to add to your points.

"ta da" may or may not seem like an insignificant phrase to your post but it allows the interpretation that you were in a way insulting the poster. Which to be honest isn't an alltogether illogical assumption.

In closing:

If you're attempting to have an actual discussion and "prove your points" as difficult and impossible as the tasks seems, you must make yourself as serious and clear as possible. Otherwise regardless of your intentions people will spend 200 posts fighting you over something you truly believe was trivial.

I hope my message helped.

Doubtful...but nicely done nonetheless.
---
Gamertag: Covreaper
#235CentipedeDemonPosted 1/31/2013 3:22:50 PM
My mother is a merman.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#236AlpaI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:28:29 PM
CentipedeDemon posted...
My mother is a merman.

Wouldn't she be a mermaid?!?!

U GUT 2 DADS?

lolol
---
I'm Always Right
#237CentipedeDemonPosted 1/31/2013 3:29:27 PM
AlpaI posted...
CentipedeDemon posted...
My mother is a merman.

U GUT 2 DADS?

lolol

No u.

Huehuehuehue
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#238localizedfreedoPosted 1/31/2013 3:31:49 PM
Covreaper posted...

The post isn't childish you are. You claim that toggling isn't cheap, that it is a skillful part of pvp "in the same vein of features as dead angle attacks" yet you use it to circumvent another feature of the game based on people who exploited the items in the game. So basically you're justifying using an exploit because other people exploited a different part of the game in previous patches. Using an exploit as justification for using another exploit is rather childish imo. Especially when you yourself said on page 23 that:
Rolling through magic wasn't unintentional. Lmao. Rolls have I-Frames. Rolling is the intended avoidance mechanic for everything.

Evidently it's not the intended avoidance mechanic for everything. Or maybe they intended stunlocks to be to be the counter for rolling arsewipes who wear no armor?

Seems like you're just here to justify your shoddy playstyle so you can sleep better at night.

Ill sleep quite soundly, while your dreams will be tortured by the sound of your Zweihander meeting the "BWOOSH" sound of a parry. :)
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#239BaalbusterxboxPosted 1/31/2013 3:35:05 PM
Tank swings and zero poise swings, both connect at same time, both take damage but zero poise has brief moment with a loss of control.

Tank swings at a better timed moment zero poise swings, doesn't connect gets stunned toggles out.... Toggling out isn't quite the same as a hit on a poised player... The poised player doesnt lose any frames, he doesn't have to roll and can take more control of the situation, for instance he could learn what the toggled player does next and adapt to it, or try to catch it.... those brief moments of control can make or break a fight....

Personally I think demon souls had a better system, poise is a great idea, but it is ripe with abuse.... Personally I think all swings in succession should slow with each hit and no weapon should be able to pull off more than 2 successive hits in a stunlock....
---
War pick + leo
#240AlpaI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:38:13 PM
CentipedeDemon posted...
AlpaI posted...
CentipedeDemon posted...
My mother is a merman.

U GUT 2 DADS?

lolol

No u.

Huehuehuehue