I hate magic users.

#241CovreaperPosted 1/31/2013 5:39:08 PM
localizedfreedo posted...
Covreaper posted...
Ah, my fault. Misread which of my posts you replied to.

So what's not adult about my post? The fact that I can recognize the more rewarding strategy of several? Or the fact that I captioned with "ta da"? Lmao.

The post isn't childish you are. You claim that toggling isn't cheap, that it is a skillful part of pvp "in the same vein of features as dead angle attacks" yet you use it to circumvent another feature of the game based on people who exploited the items in the game. So basically you're justifying using an exploit because other people exploited a different part of the game in previous patches. Using an exploit as justification for using another exploit is rather childish imo. Especially when you yourself said on page 23 that:
Rolling through magic wasn't unintentional. Lmao. Rolls have I-Frames. Rolling is the intended avoidance mechanic for everything.

Evidently it's not the intended avoidance mechanic for everything. Or maybe they intended stunlocks to be to be the counter for rolling arsewipes who wear no armor?

Seems like you're just here to justify your shoddy playstyle so you can sleep better at night.

Ill sleep quite soundly, while your dreams will be tortured by the sound of your Zweihander meeting the "BWOOSH" sound of a parry. :)

Haha you're wrong...haven't used a zwei since I passed the 350 hr mark on my first serious toon.
---
Gamertag: Covreaper
#242localizedfreedoPosted 1/31/2013 7:13:45 PM
All the parried R1 spams have the same sound effect. :)
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#243CovreaperPosted 1/31/2013 7:31:42 PM

I'm done here trollhard.
---
Gamertag: Covreaper
#244GamingSoHardPosted 1/31/2013 7:36:01 PM
Covreaper posted...

I'm done here trollhard.

He is trying really hard to be a troll, but it comes off so fake, plus he actually tries to make an argument that fails because he takes things out of context. He will just keep responding until he gets modded like he inevitably does.
#245localizedfreedoPosted 1/31/2013 8:37:08 PM
Covreaper posted...

I'm done here trollhard.

Dunnnn

"Dark Spirit Covreaper was vanquished"
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#246HoustonBoy98Posted 1/31/2013 10:08:27 PM
ITT: Freedo applies laws of debating and logical ideals that is so far over the head of other people they think he is flaming/trolling

Typical.

There was so much ad hominem and straw manning in this thread my mind exploded
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#247Dex_PyromaniacPosted 2/1/2013 4:19:05 AM
DSS doesnt stunlock you dumb s***, if you try to keep poking me from behind a shield or even without a shield i will just rollbs you. And then you will cry about me lagstabbing you. BOO HOO

And what you described (is it my fault youre not wearing armor with poise and I can mash r1 you to death? DERP) is exactly what I said as your notation of ingenious tactics.
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#248themefinlandPosted 2/1/2013 4:28:55 AM
Jesus H christ you guys, this thread is still going? Just let it go, all of you are just making fools out of yourself arguing like this over a game, in the internet out of all places!
---
The official BUTCHER knife of the Xbox dark souls board
GT : ThemeFinland
#249HoustonBoy98Posted 2/1/2013 4:33:26 AM
I finally read through some of the nonsense

No. Stunlocks were not originally designed to be part of the game on any weapon besides the largest.

Dead Angles are a result of attack coding expoit. It is not intended, but it cannot be fixed with how the game is. It would require an entire changing of the games internal software.

Toggling is not intended to be in the game either. But considering that stunlocks aren't either, thats a moot point. Actions are canceled by toggling, THAT is intended. The exploit of dropping a lock just happens to be one of the nuances of the game.

EVERY, I repeat, EVERY game has some exploit that was not intended that sees extreme use for wins. Many games (mostly fighting for example) actually encourage this as a new tech to learn for certain matchups.

Stop raging at each other, none of you are making yourselves look good.
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#250PHoToS999Posted 2/1/2013 7:09:08 AM
themefinland posted...
Jesus H christ you guys, this thread is still going? Just let it go, all of you are just making fools out of yourself arguing like this over a game, in the internet out of all places!

I don't know who this guy is, but I agree.

But hey, who actually listens to anything on the internet? The internet is a cess pool of opinions.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.