I hate magic users.

#251themefinlandPosted 2/1/2013 7:56:24 AM
PHoToS999 posted...
themefinland posted...
Jesus H christ you guys, this thread is still going? Just let it go, all of you are just making fools out of yourself arguing like this over a game, in the internet out of all places!

I don't know who this guy is, but I agree.

But hey, who actually listens to anything on the internet? The internet is a cess pool of opinions.

I'm fairly new here, never even heard of this place until like a month ago when Wh1te knight told me about this place, been partying in the dark souls subreddit before joining this place. Well apparently some people listen, otherwise this horridly derailed thread would never have been born, haha.
---
The official BUTCHER knife of the Xbox dark souls board
GT : ThemeFinland
#252NarzodPosted 2/1/2013 9:18:33 AM
themefinland posted...
I'm fairly new here, never even heard of this place until like a month ago when Wh1te knight told me about this place, been partying in the dark souls subreddit before joining this place. Well apparently some people listen, otherwise this horridly derailed thread would never have been born, haha.

Lemme vouch for you: themefinland is a stand-up guy and one of the most entertaining PvPers to fight/host that I know. You gotta show these people The Flying Dutchman one of these days.
---
GT IllicitCypress
#253GamingSoHardPosted 2/1/2013 9:23:48 AM
HoustonBoy98 posted...
I finally read through some of the nonsense

No. Stunlocks were not originally designed to be part of the game on any weapon besides the largest.

Dead Angles are a result of attack coding expoit. It is not intended, but it cannot be fixed with how the game is. It would require an entire changing of the games internal software.

Toggling is not intended to be in the game either. But considering that stunlocks aren't either, thats a moot point. Actions are canceled by toggling, THAT is intended. The exploit of dropping a lock just happens to be one of the nuances of the game.

EVERY, I repeat, EVERY game has some exploit that was not intended that sees extreme use for wins. Many games (mostly fighting for example) actually encourage this as a new tech to learn for certain matchups.

Stop raging at each other, none of you are making yourselves look good.

So then don't initially comment and make yourself look like a jackass when you didn't even read through the topic.

You don't make yourself look good raging so quickly that you have to post before you know all the information.
#254AlpaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:46:44 AM
GamingSoHard posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...

No. Stunlocks were not originally designed to be part of the game on any weapon besides the largest.

Dead Angles are a result of attack coding expoit. It is not intended, but it cannot be fixed with how the game is. It would require an entire changing of the games internal software.

Toggling is not intended to be in the game either. But considering that stunlocks aren't either, thats a moot point. Actions are canceled by toggling, THAT is intended. The exploit of dropping a lock just happens to be one of the nuances of the game.

EVERY, I repeat, EVERY game has some exploit that was not intended that sees extreme use for wins. Many games (mostly fighting for example) actually encourage this as a new tech to learn for certain matchups.

So then don't initially comment and make yourself look like a jackass when you didn't even read through the topic.

You don't make yourself look good raging so quickly that you have to post before you know all the information.

The King returns!
---
I'm Always Right
#255localizedfreedoPosted 2/1/2013 10:07:15 AM
GamingSoHard posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...

Lmao when did he rage?
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#256GamingSoHardPosted 2/1/2013 10:21:49 AM
localizedfreedo posted...
GamingSoHard posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...

Lmao when did he rage?

http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/double-facepalm1.jpg?w=584
#257hemphoarderPosted 2/1/2013 10:31:25 AM
this place is finally starting to resemble the PS3 board.

well done people I am proud of you
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#258HoustonBoy98Posted 2/1/2013 10:36:22 AM
Remind me to buy a dictionary for him
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#259localizedfreedoPosted 2/1/2013 10:48:45 AM
GamingSoHard posted...
localizedfreedo posted...
GamingSoHard posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...

Lmao when did he rage?

http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/double-facepalm1.jpg?w=584

None of what he said looks mad, bro

r u mad bro

u seem mad bro
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#260themefinlandPosted 2/1/2013 10:51:15 AM
Narzod posted...
themefinland posted...

Lemme vouch for you: themefinland is a stand-up guy and one of the most entertaining PvPers to fight/host that I know. You gotta show these people The Flying Dutchman one of these days.

Haha, thanks mate, they'll fell the wrath of the dutchman in the next fight club ;p
(I just realized how many times I said this place in my last post)
---
The official BUTCHER knife of the Xbox dark souls board
GT : ThemeFinland