I hate magic users.

#261GamingSoHardPosted 2/1/2013 11:53:42 AM
None of what he said looks mad, bro

r u mad bro

u seem mad bro

Lol so much ass kissing going on. I am sure Houston loves you speaking for him like the pet you are :p

I am very mad, you still don't have the medical attention you need to treat your social awkwardness disease.
#262localizedfreedoPosted 2/1/2013 12:11:05 PM
GamingSoHard posted...

r u mad bro

u seem mad bro

Lol so much ass kissing going on. I am sure Houston loves you speaking for him like the pet you are :p

I am very mad, you still don't have the medical attention you need to treat your social awkwardness disease.

LMAO, and just who are you supposed to be?
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#263HoustonBoy98Posted 2/1/2013 12:12:43 PM
localizedfreedo posted...
GamingSoHard posted...

r u mad bro

u seem mad bro

LMAO, and just who are you supposed to be?

The same guy quite obviously

Both made new accounts just to come to this board.
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#264GamingSoHardPosted 2/1/2013 12:19:22 PM
Not even for this board just for this topic alone, the astonishing number of fails is amazing, all coming from mostly freedo.

Don't ignore my call for medical attention though, you should seek help right away.
#265HoustonBoy98Posted 2/1/2013 12:30:44 PM
GamingSoHard posted...
Not even for this board just for this topic alone, the astonishing number of fails is amazing, all coming from mostly freedo.

Don't ignore my call for medical attention though, you should seek help right away.

You made one new account, used all the posts up, made a NEW account to be able to post more to try and insult someone else?

And you say someone ELSE is dickriding
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#266TheDarkone21Posted 2/1/2013 12:53:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#267localizedfreedoPosted 2/1/2013 12:55:59 PM
GamingSoHard posted...

I'm above you n_n
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls