I hate magic users.

#71CovreaperPosted 1/30/2013 9:37:31 PM
First time playing a mage and using the great scythe...i have an enchanted +4 and it does a lot better than i thought it would considering my guys lvl 83 and has 50 int and like 14 str and 18 dex lol
---
Gamertag: Covreaper
#72Darkest_SoulsPosted 1/30/2013 9:37:48 PM
Wow this freedo guy is a huge tool. So let me get this straight he goes out of his way to ignore someone because he is butthurt he didn't get his way and then stalks and refreshes his page to see if he got any new messages from the very same person he ignored?

Lol wow, dude just hit a new low. This board gets worse everyday. Thank god RPG at least makes it fun.
---
You said I am great. The feeling isn't mutual.
#73RPGNinja123Posted 1/30/2013 9:39:09 PM
Covreaper posted...
First time playing a mage and using the great scythe...i have an enchanted +4 and it does a lot better than i thought it would considering my guys lvl 83 and has 50 int and like 14 str and 18 dex lol

Is it only +4 because you need some blue slabs? I could help with that tomorrow if you need help with upgrading stuff.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#74localizedfreedoPosted 1/30/2013 9:40:25 PM
Darkest_Souls posted...
Wow this freedo guy is a huge tool. So let me get this straight he goes out of his way to ignore someone because he is butthurt he didn't get his way and then stalks and refreshes his page to see if he got any new messages from the very same person he ignored?

Lol wow, dude just hit a new low. This board gets worse everyday. Thank god RPG at least makes it fun.

Be sure to wipe your chin buddy.
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#75CovreaperPosted 1/30/2013 9:41:14 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Covreaper posted...

Is it only +4 because you need some blue slabs? I could help with that tomorrow if you need help with upgrading stuff.

I have the one from the cave but I'm saving it incase I decide to change it from an enchanted to a magic or change weapons all together. Nah thanks though...I'm getting the dlc soon so I'll have the slab in there to get. And I currently can't get on xbl...internet's not the best in the world.
---
#76RPGNinja123Posted 1/30/2013 9:43:52 PM
Covreaper posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
Covreaper posted...

I have the one from the cave but I'm saving it incase I decide to change it from an enchanted to a magic or change weapons all together. Nah thanks though...I'm getting the dlc soon so I'll have the slab in there to get. And I currently can't get on xbl...internet's not the best in the world.

Oh thanks for getting the DLC! (and thus supporting the game). I think you are going to enjoy it from purely a single player perspective since you can't get on XBL much. The good news is you don't have to see those annoying ads all over the dashboard lol.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#77Darkest_SoulsPosted 1/30/2013 9:45:14 PM
localizedfreedo posted...
Darkest_Souls posted...

Be sure to wipe your chin buddy.

Thank god your trolling rage topic got modded, that was embarrassing for you.
---
You said I am great. The feeling isn't mutual.
#78themefinlandPosted 1/30/2013 9:45:25 PM
Yeah, magic is a bit hard to learn to dodge with lag at first sinc... Oh god what has happened to this thread!
---
The official BUTCHER knife of the Xbox dark souls board
GT : ThemeFinland
#79CovreaperPosted 1/30/2013 9:47:24 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Covreaper posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
Covreaper posted...

Oh thanks for getting the DLC! (and thus supporting the game). I think you are going to enjoy it from purely a single player perspective since you can't get on XBL much. The good news is you don't have to see those annoying ads all over the dashboard lol.

lol itll be a nice change of scenery from the rest of the game. ive played the game just slightly more than a lot and I'll finally get access to the new spells and arena.
---
#80CovreaperPosted 1/30/2013 9:50:42 PM
themefinland posted...
Yeah, magic is a bit hard to learn to dodge with lag at first sinc... Oh god what has happened to this thread!

yea...I've had some straight up awful experiences with lag and sorceries but the dark sorceries just made my attachment to havels shield stronger. we even adopted another havel shield just in case i accidentally LT one to death lol.
---