Any other good co-op games like Dark Souls

#1thefinalgentPosted 1/31/2013 11:01:09 AM
Me and my buddy both had a lot of fun playing this online together, even with the slightly tedious system of playing together. It was really fun slaying bosses and the pvp was exciting. There were moments that were so hilarious, mostly times when one of us would die in absurd ways. Are there any other games any of you would recommend for me and my friend to play together? Preferably RPG, we could dip into Borderlands but just seeing if there are any other games you guys recommend.
#2typhone004Posted 1/31/2013 11:03:52 AM
I've found very few good coop games for the 360. I dislike borderlands, so the only good ones I've found are this and mw2 spec ops.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#3GamingSoHardPosted 1/31/2013 11:05:38 AM
Dragon's Dogma was a fine game but it was definitely misleading when I first thought it was a coop game.
#4The_PwnisherPosted 1/31/2013 11:08:34 AM
Unfortunately, not on the Xbox.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M
#5I_Dont_AgreePosted 1/31/2013 11:15:08 AM
Left 4 Dead 2 is a good team-based game, but it's a shooter.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 is also a great sandbox RPG-ish building game, and is good for co-oping to build partnership project, or just survive.

But sadly, Xbox lacks good co-op games...
---
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#6IRON-SWANPosted 1/31/2013 11:23:41 AM
Dead space 3 is coming that's got co op , the demo is available through live atm , I had a go and enjoyed it , maybe that
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666
#7RPGNinja123Posted 1/31/2013 11:24:26 AM
GamingSoHard posted...
Dragon's Dogma was a fine game but it was definitely misleading when I first thought it was a coop game.

I am waiting to get that Dragons Dogma expansion finally cuz I heard it going to have the original game plus the extra content for like 40 bucks.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#8WOT BSPosted 1/31/2013 11:42:36 AM
GamingSoHard posted...

dragon's dogma was really cool, but it really should have borrowed from from's innovations.
if that game would have had a mp system like dark soul's it could have been one of the best ever (and a real ng+)
---
GT: Extract Hz
#9thefinalgent(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:47:08 AM
I wonder if Two Worlds 2 is good, but the first one, sucked in my opinion.
#10Cvdf3Posted 1/31/2013 11:49:08 AM
GamingSoHard posted...

I know right!
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.