Any other good co-op games like Dark Souls

#11Cvdf3Posted 1/31/2013 11:49:51 AM
thefinalgent posted...
I wonder if Two Worlds 2 is good, but the first one, sucked in my opinion.

Nope
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#12WOT BSPosted 1/31/2013 11:52:58 AM
thefinalgent posted...
Me and my buddy both had a lot of fun playing this online together, even with the slightly tedious system of playing together. It was really fun slaying bosses and the pvp was exciting. There were moments that were so hilarious, mostly times when one of us would die in absurd ways. Are there any other games any of you would recommend for me and my friend to play together? Preferably RPG, we could dip into Borderlands but just seeing if there are any other games you guys recommend.

lost planet 2 was pretty incredible. co-op focused too. from's other game armored core V has really cool co-op and pvp too but its ridiculously hardcore.
---
GT: Extract Hz
#13billwood661Posted 1/31/2013 11:53:34 AM
thefinalgent posted...

Two Worlds II is... alright. I didn't think it had co-op though.
---
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...
#14thefinalgent(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:59:43 AM(edited)
billwood posted...
thefinalgent posted...

Two Worlds II is... alright. I didn't think it had co-op though.

I thought it had co-op and when I looked it up it said they were like "instances", and your main character doesn't transfer over to play co-op which sucks.
#15UltraCellPosted 1/31/2013 12:06:56 PM
You should check out Dead Island. It's a co op game and best played in co op. It's got rpg elements as you level your skill and craft weapons. Check out some vids on youtube. I can't wait till Dead Island: Riptide comes.
---
XBL GT: Ammocel
Official Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board