An Idea for Dark souls 2.

#1GGearXPosted 1/31/2013 1:55:14 PM
Different move sets for the enemies for new game +

Different move sets in coop against bosses ( bigger AOE more health. More damage)
not sure about this one but, bringing your character from Dark souls onto DKS2
Or getting some kind of reward for doing things in dark souls.
More of an open world. IIRC you can't go to anor londo without doing certain things. I would like to go anywhere (except the last boss of course :3).
More weapons! More rings! More miracles!
More Jolly co-op! (did they ever explain why only 2 phantoms could be summoned? ) I would like to summon 3 people this time.
Oh and.... Make it sadder. And darker ( sens fortress)
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#2CovreaperPosted 1/31/2013 2:04:47 PM
A fluid dual wield system would be fantastic.
The ability to change the color of armor so it all matches.
---
Gamertag: Covreaper
#3GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:08:36 PM
Covreaper posted...

I would love to dual weld katanas. Don't know how a dual wielding combat system would work though.
---
#4CovreaperPosted 1/31/2013 2:12:59 PM
GGearX posted...
Covreaper posted...

I would love to dual weld katanas. Don't know how a dual wielding combat system would work though.

It would be a pain to do unless the weapon movesets were really similar. They'd prolly have to do programming for each weapon combination or get really creative.
---
#5GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:15:03 PM
Covreaper posted...
GGearX posted...
Covreaper posted...

It would be a pain to do unless the weapon movesets were really similar. They'd prolly have to do programming for each weapon combination or get really creative.

Yeah. That would be really hard. Or create different move sets for the offhand. Which I personally think would be awesome.
---
#6CentipedeDemonPosted 1/31/2013 2:30:12 PM
More leaderboards. I also want BEARDS.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#7CovreaperPosted 1/31/2013 2:31:17 PM
GGearX posted...
Covreaper posted...
GGearX posted...
Covreaper posted...

Yeah. That would be really hard. Or create different move sets for the offhand. Which I personally think would be awesome.

Yes...we have a winner here devs. Hope they're reading this haha.
---
#8GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:33:00 PM
Anyway I can send them your Ideas?
---
#9BaalbusterxboxPosted 1/31/2013 3:23:07 PM
3 or 4 phantoms for co-op? Only if they include friendly fire for aoe spells cause that would sure suck... Also maybe a banish phantom spell that an invader could use, similar to twop in casting time and aura.... But yeah two phantoms is plenty IMO... Also dual wielding is a viable option as is, certain weapons already function very well, I wouldn't mind slight altering, but the ideas that overly complicate the very simple and effective gameplay seems like it could easily lead to incredible imbalances, already there is some imbalance, if the start further down the road of a multitude of various off hand weapon combos and movesets imbalance is pretty much guaranteed... Unless they take a very very long time to release it... Which I hope they take the time they need.... But not Starcraft Starcraft 2 time.
---
War pick + leo
#10RaptorkittyPosted 1/31/2013 4:48:01 PM
Vampires. Everything has vampires these days.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Demon's Souls, Castlevania:LoS
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board