I love magic users

#1J28ShammgodPosted 1/31/2013 7:49:46 PM
I do
---
Wt ring u got bithc?
#2Cvdf3Posted 1/31/2013 7:52:36 PM
rollbs
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#3bloodrush27Posted 1/31/2013 8:02:26 PM
I love lamp
#4the_curatorPosted 1/31/2013 8:02:41 PM
Invaded by some guy multiple times today who would spam dark bead, pursuers, HCSM and CSS repeatedly and miss me (dodging is the food of the gods). Then he switched to MLGS and shield up. Never attacked outside of his spells. It was sad. I would repeatedly hit his shield until i broke his stability and he did not even try to parry. He did leave me with 10 hp left at one point because of a poorly timed dodge on my part but then the saddest part of that is he didnt even hit me again after that as I went through his entire hp.

And this kids, is how I usually interact with (bad) magic users.
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#5Joe_CobbsPosted 1/31/2013 8:08:28 PM(edited)
bloodrush27 posted...
I love lamp

Do you really love the lamp or are you just saying that because you saw it?
#6RPGNinja123Posted 1/31/2013 8:09:45 PM
You love magic because EVERYONE has access to it! Flowers and Bubbles!
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#7J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:17:58 PM
This is a rebuttal to a degree on the on the I hate magic users. I'm an average pvp'er at best and I have very little difficulty evading spells. It's all about focusing on your opponent instead of being locked into a particular style of play. Looking for backstabs and ripostes to win all of your fights will get you hit with a CSS for 1600 or homing crystal soul mass eventually and it will ruin your day.

I have a sorcerer that uses Crown of Dusk, bellowing dragoncrest, Tin crystal cat with MLGS. It's the typical sorcerer build. But I don't rely on my spells or the r2 of the MLGS. It's just the tools of the trade. I rely more on 2 handing and dodging. Spells are for punishing mistakes and as well as the r2.

I'm preaching to the choir here but again, getting locked in to a particular method will eventually catch up to you. I know people were flaming him pretty hard but someone tries that stuff on guys like Freedo, centipede, curator, and many others, your going to post topics about how much you hate magic. You all will make them pay for their tunnel vision approach to pvp.
---
Wt ring u got bithc?