Bleh...being a nice and honorable guy just cost me lots of souls a 99 humanity

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Bleh...being a nice and honorable guy just cost me lots of souls a 99 humanity
3 years ago#11
depends, i follow the example of the invader
if the invader bows then i will, if not then im just gonna run up and stab them
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
3 years ago#12
It's.not ganking when you're cooping and trying to beat the level. It is ganking when you wait for invaders for free kills.

LoneReaper115 posted...
A guy invaded during a muling last night, once I realized he was there, he quickly met my flamethrower. You are not taking out my host and ruining my exchange.

I had some guy take a couple items from me. I killed him the two times he invaded and boy did he rage so hard. Called me bad, all these insults about my intelligence or sexualty, etc. typicaldarksouls.jpg
Please assume the position.
3 years ago#13
being an honor bound pvper I only do that stuff when im am trying to get a pvp match if im not in the mood ill kill you with anything just only go honor when trying to get a match not going through a lvl
3 years ago#14
Ganking = Intentionally summoning phantoms to kill lone invaders.

Killing invaders in your way if you're going to the boss isn't ganking. Some invaders even give players a chance to go in the boss fog.
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
3 years ago#15
Anything is fair game in an invasion. I bow and be honorable only if I'm tired and don't care about losing my human form. There is RSS if you want to duel honorably.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
3 years ago#16
J28Shammgod posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...
Who cares. Just kill your opponent

Can't all be pros....

2-on-1 you don't have to be pros. He wants to invade you ? Well too ****ing bad, you 2-on-1 that idiot and make him pay. No pity.

They don't have any, you shouldn't either
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Bleh...being a nice and honorable guy just cost me lots of souls a 99 humanity

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived