Bleh...being a nice and honorable guy just cost me lots of souls a 99 humanity

#11deadpool223Posted 2/1/2013 8:20:14 AM
depends, i follow the example of the invader
if the invader bows then i will, if not then im just gonna run up and stab them
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#12Fisto_Posted 2/1/2013 8:29:03 AM(edited)
It's.not ganking when you're cooping and trying to beat the level. It is ganking when you wait for invaders for free kills.

LoneReaper115 posted...
A guy invaded during a muling last night, once I realized he was there, he quickly met my flamethrower. You are not taking out my host and ruining my exchange.

I had some guy take a couple items from me. I killed him the two times he invaded and boy did he rage so hard. Called me bad, all these insults about my intelligence or sexualty, etc. typicaldarksouls.jpg
---
Please assume the position.
#13XgamerlogicXPosted 2/1/2013 8:50:02 AM
being an honor bound pvper I only do that stuff when im am trying to get a pvp match if im not in the mood ill kill you with anything just only go honor when trying to get a match not going through a lvl
#14Krauser86Posted 2/1/2013 8:57:03 AM
Ganking = Intentionally summoning phantoms to kill lone invaders.

Killing invaders in your way if you're going to the boss isn't ganking. Some invaders even give players a chance to go in the boss fog.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#15Brain_ExplodesPosted 2/1/2013 10:01:13 AM
Anything is fair game in an invasion. I bow and be honorable only if I'm tired and don't care about losing my human form. There is RSS if you want to duel honorably.
---
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
#16DartDragoonPosted 2/1/2013 10:04:27 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...
Who cares. Just kill your opponent

Can't all be pros....

2-on-1 you don't have to be pros. He wants to invade you ? Well too ****ing bad, you 2-on-1 that idiot and make him pay. No pity.

They don't have any, you shouldn't either
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish