2/16: Dragonbro PvP event idea.

#1Fisto_Posted 2/1/2013 10:50:55 AM(edited)
Hello, everyone! So one weekend before Beggargirl's Gravelord event, I want to experiment with a certain idea.

I've thought about it, but I wasn't sure how to execute this idea into a community event. Basically, I want to set up a series of matches where a host summons a servant of the Path of the Dragon covenant.

We are set up into teams. Each team is one host, one dragonbro. No other summons (can't summon a dragonbro with invader/summons). The winner gains a dragon scale and exactly ONE DRAGON POINT. The winner then must pair up with another person different to fight with.

This event will go on until 2 to 3 hours have passed. Whoever has the most dragon points wins.

WEAPONS:
Here's the catch: every dragonbro must be in dragon form and must be using a dragon weapon! Any dragon weapon works, and here's the list of dragon weapons:

Drake Sword
Dragon Greatsword
Dragon Tooth
Dragon King Greataxe
Moonlight Greatsword
Dragon Bone Fist
Priscilla's Dagger
Obsidian Greatsword

MAGIC:
If you're a dragon servant, you may use Sorcery or Pyromancy. No Miracles except lightning spears. No Dark Magic. No Oolacile Magic. This isn't to make the event fair, but it is to roleplay the dragons in the game:

Hellkite Dragon: Fire pyromancy
Undead Dragon: Toxin pyromancy
Drakes: Lightning miracles
Hydra: Soul Spear
Gaping Dragon: Acid Surge
Seath the Scaleless: White Dragon Breath, Crystal sorceries

I didn't list all the dragons, I know.

HOSTS:
Hosts may use any type of armor or weapons they like. Buffs are not encouraged, but if a dragon buffs with CMW or GMW you may use what buff you like. If they use resins, you use resins if you like.

Hosts are encouraged to have weapons/magic that have a background of slaying dragons, such as:

Dragonslayer Spear
Dragonslayer Bow
Gough's Greatbow
Sunlight Spear
etc.

~~~~~~~

Thoughts/ideas? There's a lot to say here, I know, so I want ideas to improve on this. Thanks!
---
Please assume the position.
#2GreatSoulAbyssPosted 2/1/2013 10:46:23 AM
Soul Spear to mimic Hydra, no crystal.
---
XBL GT - Dark Soul Abyss
Official Gough's Greatbow of the Dark Souls Board
#3IRON-SWANPosted 2/1/2013 11:11:01 AM
Ill have my dragon finished by then , shields ok? CMW? HCSM?
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666
#4Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:19:04 AM
IRON-SWAN posted...

Shields are fine, CMW is fine but only if you both are able to buff (even then it's not a big deal), HCSM is fine.
---
#5IRON-SWANPosted 2/1/2013 11:59:22 AM
Fisto_ posted...
IRON-SWAN posted...

Shields are fine, CMW is fine but only if you both are able to buff (even then it's not a big deal), HCSM is fine.

I just wana decorate my bone fist , its gon be sooo shiny
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666
#6Haka_YoshiPosted 2/1/2013 12:25:29 PM
I'd be up to join in as a dragon for this, my dragonbro should be finished up by then. Are bare fist dragon swipes allowed though? Might have to go upgrade a Priscilla's dagger if not.
---
PSN: a_mooing_dragon / Xbox Live: A mooing dragon
Official Claw of the Dark Souls Board
#7Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:48:52 PM
Haka_Yoshi posted...
I'd be up to join in as a dragon for this, my dragonbro should be finished up by then. Are bare fist dragon swipes allowed though? Might have to go upgrade a Priscilla's dagger if not.

Dragon fists are fine too.
---
#8Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:36:08 PM
bump
---