Needing a few items

#1WildRideBrandPosted 2/1/2013 6:10:31 PM
SL 103. I could really use some Blue Chunks and Dragon Scales. Maybe 6 or 7 of each. I don't have much to trade other than boss souls. If you can help a bro out I would appreciate it.
---
GT: WildRideBrand
Official Chaos Great Scythe of the Dark Souls message board
#2J28ShammgodPosted 2/1/2013 6:11:37 PM
WildRideBrand posted...
SL 103. I could really use some Blue Chunks and Dragon Scales. Maybe 6 or 7 of each. I don't have much to trade other than boss souls. If you can help a bro out I would appreciate it.

Look no further bro
---
Wt ring u got bithc?
#3typhone004Posted 2/1/2013 6:12:00 PM
I have 6-7 sl 100's. Let me look through them to see which has the most of these. Where shall we meet?
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#4WildRideBrand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:12:37 PM
J28Shammgod posted...
WildRideBrand posted...

Look no further bro

Good deal. Holla at me when you can help out.
---
#5WildRideBrand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:13:51 PM
typhone004 posted...
I have 6-7 sl 100's. Let me look through them to see which has the most of these. Where shall we meet?

I could use the extra as well lol. I've got Township, Catacombs, Demon Ruins open.
---
#6J28ShammgodPosted 2/1/2013 6:14:54 PM
WildRideBrand posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
WildRideBrand posted...

Look no further bro

Good deal. Holla at me when you can help out.

On now. Let me know where.
---
Wt ring u got bithc?
#7typhone004Posted 2/1/2013 6:18:00 PM
First bonfire in the catacombs ok? I'm not quite ready yet, just trying to see if giants will summon one of my lower levels for soul farming. I have 13 blue chunks and 6 dragon scales btw.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#8WildRideBrand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:14:46 PM
typhone004 posted...
First bonfire in the catacombs ok? I'm not quite ready yet, just trying to see if giants will summon one of my lower levels for soul farming. I have 13 blue chunks and 6 dragon scales btw.

It's no biggie. Shoot me a message on live when you are ready
---