So my XBL Rep just did a complete 180..

#11Fisto_Posted 2/2/2013 11:58:51 AM
Dude, it's 2013. I've had XBL for 9 years and only gave a damn about my rep for like a few days.
---
Please assume the position.
#12Necro_Fear89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:08:37 PM
Gravesworn posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
... the low level dickwraithing...

+

K_MAC445 posted...
Some people get mad and avoid you and rate you poorly just because you are good and can beat them, apparently that makes them mad.

An act of Dickwraithing, formerly known as Twinking a.k.a. Griefing - invading low level new players with the end game gear in order to maximize the decrease in (gosh 2 years already) steadily "growing" player base. Also known as being good.

To be fair I don't actually upgrade any of the high end armor, I actually wear the Hollow Thief set which is pretty crap in the defense department. I never invade people who look like they are really struggling with the game, in fact I like to be a gift wraith to those instead. My weapons aren't anything you couldn't normally get at low level with a little work, large titanite can be farmed from the slugges in the depths easily upgrading weapons to +10 early on, and killing 4 Kings at low level for the red eye orb isn't an easy task. I would say if you can get all of that early on since it isn't easy to do you deserve to grief a little bit.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#13Krauser86Posted 2/2/2013 2:23:35 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Just a few hours ago I was 52% preferred and 48% avoided me, now its the opposite lol.

Dark Souls is srs bsns if people go through the trouble of rating me lol, it must be the low level dickwraithing I'm doing in the parish haha.

Nothing else needs to be said, really.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#14GraveswornPosted 2/2/2013 10:47:44 PM
Fair enough. I'm not judging you, got nothing against trolling people every so often. I've only provided a definition and pointed out lack of logic in the first poster's statement.
---
GT: Gravesworn >I put FUN in the funeral<
Official Dark Hand of the Dark Souls Board
#15CasylePosted 2/3/2013 10:00:16 AM(edited)
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Just a few hours ago I was 52% preferred and 48% avoided me, now its the opposite lol.

Dark Souls is srs bsns if people go through the trouble of rating me lol, it must be the low level dickwraithing I'm doing in the parish haha. Maybe I should stop? What do you guys think? I don't care about the rep, but I've got to be p*ssing people off! Or maybe that's a good thing?

Oh, wow, buddy that's nothing! Nothin'!

When I started playing Dark Souls in early Febuary my Prefered / Avoided percentages were 92%/8%. Now they're at 56% prefered / 44% Avoided! 99% went into Unsportsmanlike Conduct And 100% of the avoidances were from INVADERS! That still boggles my mind! You don't have to avoid me not to fight me, just use the freaking black seperation crystal! I don't force anyone to fight me unless they're being annoying and hiding in my world.

I don't gank, I rarely trash talk and if I do trash talk it's in reply to insulting PM's/trash talking, et cetera. Every avoidance came after I beat someone several times in a row, that's it. I didn't gank 'em, insult 'em, cheat, whatnot, I got avoided for beating 'em too much! I know for a fact that I've been avoided by 2 of the Top 5 in the BotG for no more than constantly beating them.

Dark Souls PvP'rs have proven to be an incredibly childish bunch, which is too bad. I love the game and the DS Gamefaqs community is nice.
---
Gamertag - Casyle