Two Questions: Tails and Indictments (no spoilers please)

#1Divided_By_OnePosted 2/2/2013 12:17:34 PM
I've looked for the answers to these questions, but haven't found any thing obvious.

1) Is there a way to clear indictments? The Wiki says the guy in the bell tower won't clear those, just faction sin. I was hunting in the Forrest and the guy that I invaded died before I found him, and he indicted me. I assume he was trying to indict the guy he was fighting, but he got me instead/also.

2) Is there a list of enemies that have Tail weapons? Names only, please. I'm trying not to find out much about a boss before I find it, but I already saw a list of their names.
I know the following so far:
Bridge Wyvern
Gargoyle
Gaping Dragon (This one surprised me; it's tail isn't axe-shaped or dangling obviously)
I ask because someone left a "Try Tail" message for the Parasitic Wall Hugger in Blight town, and I assumed it meant there was a weapon instead of "Attack it from behind." I killed it while trying to get one and had to look up if I missed anything.
---
"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know." -Lao Tzu
#2andy12handyPosted 2/2/2013 12:20:58 PM
Ones other than posted:

Crossbreed Priscilla (optional)
Seath
Everlasting Dragon (not an enemy though)

DLC:
Kalameet
Sanct Guardian
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
-The fist of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 Boards-
#3Divided_By_One(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:41:00 PM
Just the 6 non-DLC ones then? Cool. I'll get the DLC eventually but I wanna finish it regular first.

Thanks for the quick reply. Any idea about indictments?
Also, does sin carry over across characters? As in, if I start a new Character will he be clean or is it linked with my Gamertag? I'd hate to be permanently sullied by this, but I guess it would be a bit liberating knowing there was nothing I could do.
---
#4andy12handyPosted 2/2/2013 12:45:49 PM
Sin is tracked by character, and I believe you can clear indictments at Oswald, just like all types of sin, with the exception of killing Gwyndolin or Gwynevere, in which you get permanent sinned status until your next NG+. Being sinned isn't really that much of a blow, since you'll only get invaded by Darkmoons while human. The only real use for it is if you piss of an NPC and you don't want to kill them.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
-The fist of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 Boards-
#5Divided_By_One(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:55:00 PM
All right I guess I'll try it then. I'm not currently near him and it's expensive or I would have just tried instead of asking. I would have assumed he could do it but I'm pretty sure the wiki said otherwise. Although, I'm told the wiki may be wrong on something as simple as getting humanity for rated messages, so I guess I shouldn't put too much faith in it.

The reason I thought it might be Gamertag linked is the Book of the Guilty. How does that choose which character of yours to show? Just the last guy you used? The one with the most sin?

Thanks again for the quick replies.
---
#6TILlegion777Posted 2/2/2013 1:07:17 PM
Indictments are lowered by one every time you get killed by an invading Darkmoon.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#7Divided_By_One(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:18:41 PM
Oh, excellent. That seems wonderfully karmic. Guess I won't bother paying to erase them then. Thanks for the info!
---