Creating an AoE build, mule needed

#1BlueAntipathyPosted 2/2/2013 1:01:01 PM
I'm going to create my final build (most likely), and I need someone with a VERY low-level char that has the RSS.

Here's the build, if you're interested. Like I said, it is based on AoE pyromancies, and will probably be a mostly random invasion character. The best places to invade with the character will be areas that aren't very open, and have small rooms.

http://mmdks.com/zjt

I've grown tiresome of making builds from scratch, and pvp is the only thing still bringing me back to this game. So if you have a base-level character with the RSS, I can repay you in all forms of upgrading material, or fully upgraded weapons (I have every single weapon of every single upgrade path, except for a few).

My character that will give you the items is SL100, and the character that will receive the items will be base level. If needed, I can level up a bit.
---
GT: Blue Antipathy
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 2/2/2013 1:16:43 PM
I have a low level 20 if you still need help, I have the RSS as well. Would love any dexterity weapons and light armors if you could spare them since she's a Dex build. My GT is NobleScarlet89 I'm currently on at the moment so send me a message whenever its convenient.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#3BlueAntipathy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:22:02 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
I have a low level 20 if you still need help, I have the RSS as well. Would love any dexterity weapons and light armors if you could spare them since she's a Dex build. My GT is NobleScarlet89 I'm currently on at the moment so send me a message whenever its convenient.

I do still need help. Did you mean your level 20 has the RSS? If so, I'll be on in around 30 minutes. I'll post again, and then we can talk through XBL messages, or on the IRC. Thanks in advance! :)
---
#4Necro_Fear89Posted 2/2/2013 1:25:38 PM
BlueAntipathy posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I do still need help. Did you mean your level 20 has the RSS? If so, I'll be on in around 30 minutes. I'll post again, and then we can talk through XBL messages, or on the IRC. Thanks in advance! :)

Yep. I have the RSS on her and she's level 20. And access up to Anor Londo if needed. And yeah, just hit me up on live, I will be on probably all day lol
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#5BlueAntipathy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:26:50 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
BlueAntipathy posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

Yep. I have the RSS on her and she's level 20. And access up to Anor Londo if needed. And yeah, just hit me up on live, I will be on probably all day lol

Alright, cool.
---