Is it okay to Indict people?

#1BlueRunway05Posted 2/2/2013 1:14:03 PM
I've been indicting everyone no matter how fair or unfair they play. I've been trying to figure out what indictment does, so I keep doing it until something happens.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 2/2/2013 1:18:42 PM
Yes! Indict all the time if possible! It makes it so Blades of the Darkmoon are able to hunt them down and kill them. It gives Moonblade covenant members like myself get more PvP action so always indict, I always do it.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#3andy12handyPosted 2/2/2013 1:20:19 PM
Indictments mean that they will be marked as sinned and crossdressing tentacle boy will send his Darkmoons after the person indicted.

People have different thoughts on it. I personally think that they're good for those who want more PvP.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
-The fist of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 Boards-
#4CStickPosted 2/2/2013 1:20:23 PM
yes, unless they are hackers/modders/editors

don't indict them. You'll just be feeding them.

only indict legit players
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#5typhone004Posted 2/2/2013 1:23:55 PM
I enjoy being indicted. Just about all I do in this game is pvp and get builds ready to pvp. It's fun sitting in dark anor londo letting moonbros come at me.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#6Divided_By_OnePosted 2/2/2013 1:31:52 PM
I'd only indict someone if they were dishonorable. One-shotting you while you're bowing or something. I wouldn't indict forest hunters, after all that's what you're there for (or if your grinding you deserve it). Once a guy sneak-attack one-shotted me from nowhere. I was in his world, but even if he was in mine, I wouldn't indict. It was so glorious I sent him congratulations.

Question: Can Gravelords indict people who come to uncurse their worlds?
---
"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know." -Lao Tzu
#7NarzodPosted 2/2/2013 1:40:13 PM
I like being indicted.
---
GT IllicitCypress
#8andy12handyPosted 2/2/2013 1:40:49 PM
Though, there are some people who have reactions like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrkoHZKMnvM
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
-The fist of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 Boards-
#9HoustonBoy98Posted 2/2/2013 1:53:46 PM
Oh this thread is going places
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht