Fighting in PvP with my TV off & a gravelord sign hiding question

#1ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/2/2013 5:14:44 PM
Lol well I was gravelording and thought I was hidden so I could go talk to my Gf about things. Turned off the tv. So I'm in the next room talking and after 5 minutes I hear the controller vibrating. Tell her hold on and run back. Tv takes a bit to turn on so my instinct was to get my sheild up, hit target lock, wait a second then go for stunlocking until the picture finally turns on.

Pretty exciting fighting blind lol. Well I saw I was almost dead so I healed up and he did too then we had a proper duel.

If you bust up a bunch of barrels in the basement before depths where you free the trainer, and you stand way in the corner and use an eye of death, wouldn't the infected person have to bust out all those barrels to find your summon sign? I would imagine that's a really sneaky place to stand when you gravelord. Or do to think there is a way to see it even with all their barrels on top?
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#2typhone004Posted 2/2/2013 5:19:51 PM
That's a pretty sneaky spot to do it. I don't have a gravelord, but I've always wanted to be one in sen's and just fall from the top to somewhere that can't be reached any other way.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#3SethrothaurionPosted 2/2/2013 5:26:52 PM
That sounds awesome! I wouldn't have the balls.
---
XBL: DaiHaj
#4ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:46:28 PM
I try to stay out in the open, but if I have to go do something I usually try and hide my summon sign til I get come back. Usually safe to do unless you get invaded by a red in the meantime lol and you aren't there to fight back.
---
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 2/2/2013 8:46:14 PM
If you go to Anor Londo, hide that **** behind Giant Blacksmith. XD
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#6CentipedeDemonPosted 2/2/2013 8:53:44 PM
A fantastic place to place it in the catacombs is where you pick up twop. Nobody hardly looks up there .
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#7ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:09:57 AM
Haha two good spots. Figuring I passed up TWoP many times before I looked it up on here lol.
---