VideoGameGriefers...Stillnacht and The King. Are these guys for real?

#1pro9b17Posted 2/2/2013 6:23:28 PM
Is the nerdy guy doing the commentary putting on an act or is he mentally handicapped? He is incredibly racist and seems to be taking this game way too seriously. Not sure why they continue making videos considering this one has nearly 1000 dislikes and less than 100 likes. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHuwwSSE8lo
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#2kingnahum17Posted 2/2/2013 6:47:42 PM
He has over 500 subscribers so obviously, he's doing something right in someone's books. I will admit, he is an ass, and the worst bs fisher I've seen to date.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#3AngryOldFeralPosted 2/2/2013 7:00:33 PM
His PvP montages are boring as hell, since it's very heavy on ninja-flip spear poke tactics and BS fishing. Are these methods effective? Definitely. Are they entertaining to watch for 10-15 minutes straight? No. :P

The channel shines, however, on the videos of trolling/griefing. Tactics to bait people into killing vital NPCs, undoing shortcuts then killing the host, etc. have given me great ideas for harassing players during Darkmoon invasions. I've tried several of these tactics with hilarious success and they're a blast.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#4J28ShammgodPosted 2/2/2013 7:03:47 PM
This guy is an absolute clown. I got like two min into it before I couldn't take it anymore. He has major anger issues.
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#5HoustonBoy98Posted 2/2/2013 7:05:14 PM
Hahahah thats Tom

he's doing nothing but trolling in every video xD
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#6mattat01Posted 2/2/2013 7:05:25 PM
so is this hustonboy98 or whatever hes name is?
#7pro9b17(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:08:20 PM
His PvP montages are boring as hell, since it's very heavy on ninja-flip spear poke tactics and BS fishing. Are these methods effective? Definitely. Are they entertaining to watch for 10-15 minutes straight? No. :P

The channel shines, however, on the videos of trolling/griefing. Tactics to bait people into killing vital NPCs, undoing shortcuts then killing the host, etc. have given me great ideas for harassing players during Darkmoon invasions. I've tried several of these tactics with hilarious success and they're a blast.

If you want to have a blast being a douche, well that's fine. I'm just pointing out that these guys must either be mentally deficient or they are pulling off an elaborate troll to make other people think they really are this pathetically stupid. The guy doing commentary is such a massive douche it's comical.
---
#8pro9b17(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:09:43 PM
Hahahah thats Tom

You know this guy? Do the human race a favor and kick him in the nuts hard enough to sterilize him. My god you should be ashamed for associating with such a turd. LOL.
---
#9HoustonBoy98Posted 2/2/2013 7:21:22 PM
pro9b17 posted...
Hahahah thats Tom

You know this guy? Do the human race a favor and kick him in the nuts hard enough to sterilize him. My god you should be ashamed for associating with such a turd. LOL.

The fact that you think he's actually like that after I just told you he's trolling is hilarious
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#10AngryOldFeralPosted 2/2/2013 7:26:31 PM
pro9b17 posted...

If you want to have a blast being a douche, well that's fine. I'm just pointing out that these guys must either be mentally deficient or they are pulling off an elaborate troll to make other people think they really are this pathetically stupid. The guy doing commentary is such a massive douche it's comical.

A shirtless 100lb. kid with a neckbeard and glasses and you were expecting quality entertainment? XD

And yeah, I do sometimes go all Dickmoon Blade on folks. Generally when I go into the same guy's game that was acting like an ass earlier, I enjoy trolling the hell out of them. I run kind of hot-and-cold, since I also have several characters devoted to Warrior of Sunlight covenant that do nothing but help clear areas and fight bosses. :P
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity