in a week or two ill be back WEEEEEE

#1Max58201Posted 2/3/2013 2:48:13 AM
hopefully this week or next ill have internet again and ill be back and killing people. and getting killed repeatedly until i remember what the heck I'm doing. been a year Haha

gonna bb all my stuff to a new character before i patch to get my bearings again but will still be a iaito swinging miracle casting darkmoon with a side of chaos blade shotel and that crossbow i died falling off a moving staircase 30 times to get...and a lot of dungpies

can't wait to invade all of you :)
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#2vincestickPosted 2/3/2013 5:26:33 AM
Wait, can't you not even use an earlier save after deleting patches? The game tells you that the save is for a later version if the game and cannot be played. And as far as I know the bb glitch has been patched in the most recent patch.
#3GreatSoulAbyssPosted 2/3/2013 5:31:05 AM
Max58201 posted...
hopefully this week or next ill have internet again and ill be back and killing people. and getting killed repeatedly until i remember what the heck I'm doing. been a year Haha

gonna bb all my stuff to a new character before i patch to get my bearings again but will still be a iaito swinging miracle casting darkmoon with a side of chaos blade shotel and that crossbow i died falling off a moving staircase 30 times to get...and a lot of dungpies

can't wait to invade all of you :)

Oh my... You do realise you can spin the stairs, save and quit then just drop down on to the bookcase to pick Avelyn up. Save going through all that bs anway.
---
XBL GT - Dark Soul Abyss
Official Gough's Greatbow of the Dark Souls Board
#4Max58201(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:24:50 AM
obviously i didn't know about any trick to get the crossbow Haha

and i Havnt played since the recent patch so i can still bb
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples