in a week or two ill be back WEEEEEE

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. in a week or two ill be back WEEEEEE
2 years ago#1
hopefully this week or next ill have internet again and ill be back and killing people. and getting killed repeatedly until i remember what the heck I'm doing. been a year Haha

gonna bb all my stuff to a new character before i patch to get my bearings again but will still be a iaito swinging miracle casting darkmoon with a side of chaos blade shotel and that crossbow i died falling off a moving staircase 30 times to get...and a lot of dungpies

can't wait to invade all of you :)
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
2 years ago#2
Wait, can't you not even use an earlier save after deleting patches? The game tells you that the save is for a later version if the game and cannot be played. And as far as I know the bb glitch has been patched in the most recent patch.
2 years ago#3
Max58201 posted...
hopefully this week or next ill have internet again and ill be back and killing people. and getting killed repeatedly until i remember what the heck I'm doing. been a year Haha

gonna bb all my stuff to a new character before i patch to get my bearings again but will still be a iaito swinging miracle casting darkmoon with a side of chaos blade shotel and that crossbow i died falling off a moving staircase 30 times to get...and a lot of dungpies

can't wait to invade all of you :)

Oh my... You do realise you can spin the stairs, save and quit then just drop down on to the bookcase to pick Avelyn up. Save going through all that bs anway.
---
XBL GT - Dark Soul Abyss
Official Gough's Greatbow of the Dark Souls Board
2 years ago#4
obviously i didn't know about any trick to get the crossbow Haha

and i Havnt played since the recent patch so i can still bb
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. in a week or two ill be back WEEEEEE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived