Need to borrow a Priscilla dagger

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Need to borrow a Priscilla dagger
2 years ago#1
Last weapon i need to 1000 this game. Unfortunately I'm stupid and screwed up all 3 attempts at cutting her tail off. Apparently paying attention to her health is hard for me. Can give the weapon right back to you. Thanks in advance.

SL 128
GT: Squalasura
2 years ago#2
I'd be glad to help you out. I'm SL 125 and my name is NF Dome Rocker (long story...). Anyways, where would you like to meet?
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
2 years ago#3
Thanks alot. I'm at anor londo bonfire if thats good for you.
2 years ago#4
Works just fine for me. Give me a few minutes to fire up the box and I'll be right there.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
2 years ago#5
I'm not having any luck with this, unfortunately, so if anyone else wants to step in and help, please send them a message and meet them in Anor Londo.

I'm sorry that I can't seem to connect with you, TC. I'm still hanging out on the bridge waiting for something just in case, though.
---
2 years ago#6
Thanks again for trying. I'm sitting on the bridge in anor londo if anyone is able to help. thanks.
2 years ago#7
I'll help, and you can keep the dagger. I have 3 of them in my BB and I really wouldn't mind you having one.
---
Number of people who think I'm awesome: 26
2 years ago#8
Still looking for help with this. Can give any Knights Honor weapons in return as soon as achievement pops as I have no need for them.
2 years ago#9
You haven't cleared O&S, I can try to meet you by the second gargoyle you meet in Anor Londo, by the grand steps to the cathedral.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
2 years ago#10
Thanks. I have not beaten O & S yet and I'm at those stairs now.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Need to borrow a Priscilla dagger

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived